Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today's Tuesday already. In starbucks now, waiting for the guys to finish their accounts exam. Just ate at sweet delight, freaking full. Marshi-milo, choc muffin with ice-cream and waffles with ice-cream. My choc muffin was made special cuz I'm special (:


Should not come to Starbucks anymore. People come up to me and ask me questions.

One was about whether I wanted to be a model, a competition held by Inti College. So I tell the person I'm still in high school, 17 this year and she's all yeayeaa eventhough the word 'college' is in the name of the competition I can still enter. She expects me to fill out the application form straightaway but I tell her that I'll look for her later and tell her my decision. So she goes away and I resume surfing, and then... she comes back and takes back the application form saying she checked with the person in charge and I'm not allowed to enter =.=

Another one was for a charity for kids that need medical help to get better and that they do have a chance to get better with sufficient money. So there he was, droning on and on about the place and shows me pictures of them and how they are legitimate. He says RM10 can help one kid, so how many kids do I wanna help out today. I did feel kinda bad, so I gave him RM10. THEN, ah that fcuker. He basically implies that I'm only giving RM10 and it isn't enough. He then says that instead of going to Starbucks I can already be donating the money to kids instead of buying drinks which are more than RM10. HELLO, check the fcuking table. There were NO drinks on it. Geez I can't even remember the last time I bought a Starbucks drink and there he goes implying that I spend every single day there spending my money. And then he asks which school was I from, so I said Sri KL. Didn't see the point of this since I already gave him money. And then he says that owhhhh, I'm from Sri KL, I'm SOO rich that I go to Sri KL and I couldn't give more money *laughs* .... Fcuk you la asshole, I should just take back my RM10. Who is he to judge me wether I'm rich or not. Alot of people wouldn't even give a single cent to these organizations and there he goes asking me to give even more and is insulting me for not. I'm a high school student la, and cause I'm from Sri KL doesn't mean I'M RICH. Doesn't it mean my PARENTS are rich? Heck, it doesn't even MEAN my parents are rich. They could be just above average? Or they saved up money to send their kids to a good private school? Just saying that people shouldn't stereotype a person by which school he or she goes to. So means that everyone from a government school is 'poor'? And everyone from a private school is 'rich'. Geeez.

Zzz time flies, in the end, didn't upload past pictures again

... (:

0 comments: