Friday, October 16, 2009

Why did you have to go !!

Just went to carrefour, and was looking for the chocopie that I so desperately wanted to try, and was so freaking happy when I saw they had it in carrefour and bought 2 packets... now

my 2 packets of chocopie
2 packets of ruffles
1 packet of hellopanda
and 1 packet of choc chip cookies

MISSING. Bloody fcuk, damn pissed off. Now, i'm just sad :/

Though I still got my
3 packets of rice crackers
3 packets of pepperidge farm cookies
2 packets of lexus crackers
2 packets of mr. potato chips
1 can of pringles
3 diff types of mango pudding
2 packets of cereal

I'm just so bloody sad cause it was the chocopie that I really wanted to eat. And now I really wanted to eat something chocolate-y but my damn hellopanda's got to be missing too. Apparently it's not in the receipt. HAIHHHHHHH. And my ruffles, zomg laaaa.

So, I got 3 days left of my high school days to enjoy. Seriously, WILL cry on graduation. Gotta remember to bring my contact lens solution on the day. And oh how I despise the fact that graduation is BEFORE exams. As in just FEW days before. And few weeks before SPM. Thus none of my hardworking buddies are willing to hang out after graduation or sleepover and what not. Since the hotel is right OPPOSITE my house. Well, too bad. They're just gonna be forced. We will karaoke the night away in my house! Sing all the sad songs and cry!

Alright, gonna go find anything chocolate. Maybe my pepperidge farm milano cookies.
><


*EDITED

CIBAIIIIII, EVEN THAT ALSO IS MISSING! AND I ALREADY POURED MY GOODDAY MILK INTO MY FAMOUS AMOS CUP. *&^%$#!!!@



Then you smiled, he got wild.

0 comments: