Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Donuts, lasagna and school xD

Been going out with jack to pyramid these few days. And they dont have my memory card :[ getting a new one today or tomorrow, my cousin helping me get it for half price. So i took all the pics i could get in jack's phone, he better upload it for me! I bought 3 shirts! One says "i love my boyfriend" :D

Finally tried J.Co Donuts, omg like HEAVEN!! Soo worth the expensive-ness. =PP So glad i ate it with my baby! We got 2 dozen, each all different flavours. Love snow white. Also ate at Delifrance, ate yummy lasagna. After that we tapau back for my brother, while they were making it i realised that we didnt pay for the lasagna. We thought maybe they'll charge it together with the food we tapau-ed back. When we left, we checked the bill and they didnt charge for it. We were quite far away from delifrance and i was like should we go back and pay? Jack and me flipped a coin and it was to go back and pay. When i was trying to tell them, omg super blurr okay. When i thought they finally got it, they thought i wanted to eat lasagna and told me to sit down. o.o"' Even at that point i could have just said nevermind and leave. But i kept trying to tell them and finally they got it. Paid for it, rm26.90. They said sorry, haha. DELIFRANCE IS BLURR OKAYY. =D

Just came back from school today, IM STARTING SCHOOL ON FIRDAY XDDDD. I can actually start tomorrow but their having their sports practice, and i also wanna see jack and qiqi's school tomorrow. My brother's going there to take the entrance exam so i just teman lor. Ooo Maybe can go klcc with my mom, haven't been there in yeaarsss.

Everyone was so mean, they asked me wether i could still fit into my uniform, cuz i grew so tall adi -.- And actually yes, i can fit! Just cant tuck in my shirt oni. lols. Damn, feel like celebrating. Im studying back in malaysia again! Ohhyeaa :DDD

I miss my xanga :[ Will upload pics when i get the pics! Bye for now~

0 comments: