Friday, January 25, 2008

Testing testing.

Last night was cramming away for the o levels entrance exam today. I was freaking out to everyone who talked to me, sorry everyone [: This morning freaking out even more infront of everyone.

Went to school around 7.30am, met them in their class, sucelia and esther teaching me some more stuff about maths. And tiffany, ashley and safia were supposed to be the ones to teach me, where were they? Two in the toilet and safia was latee! Said hi to everyone i saw and told them to wish me luck! Had to borrow calculators, pencils, etc cause i left my pencil box in australia. Funny thing happened, dont think the teachers care what we do in sri kl? Cause i was outside ashley and zhi lynn's class saying bye. Then kellie, sher-maine and all one by one came out while the teacher was in the class, they just went outside the class to say bye to me and i was like ' doesnt ur teacher care? ' . lols. Wanna be in that class, pure science but think its full, guess its sub for me but im just kinda blurr abt the difference in subjects for both. Safia and Shawn's in sub science! I just found out today, lol.

At 8am went to the staffroom and took the test, english and maths paper together, 2 and a half hours. i had extra time cause the teacher forgot about me o.o"'. Went to ashley's class to give her back then stuff i borrowed, again the teacher didnt care cause ashley and me just talking outside for so long while she's still teaching the class. After that called my house, my mom sleeping. So had to walk back home. Watched grey's anatomy and accidently fell asleep! Ashley and tiffany called me, went to school around 1.30pm again. Teman tiffany cause if i wasnt there she would be all alone, see im such a great friend ;] Asked Mrs. Chong wether marked my exam yet, she said no -.- Have to wait till monday, either they call me, i call them or i go to school to see them. Really think its gonna be the third option -.-

Came back at 3.30pm. Haihh, really hope tiffany and sucelia can go for the quicksilver revolution 2mrw. I gotta go to pyramid aso, im damn blurr with the plans for 2mrw now.

Ciaoo people.


0 comments: