Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I know deep down it's what they both would have wanted, fcuk.

Just blogged in

www.xanga.com/kittykat_rawr

my old blog;

Go check it out if you love me or you're bored.

------------------------------------------------------------

*whispers

If only he wasn't like that, If only he was more like that, If only he cared, If only he didn't care, If only he didn't do those things, If only he did do those things, If only he didn't think that way, or thought about IT that way. If only she wasn't like that, If only she was more like that, If only she cared, If only she didn't care, If only she didn't do those things, If only she did do those things, If only she didn't think that way, or thought about IT that way.

If only I wasn't MYSELF.

Might as well just you know, stop right?

To all the people that DIDN'T have to ask those questions.
You might as well have been 68years old. Cause congratulations, you've found HIM/HER.

>;(

Just a little quote for you guys.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for me.

I did love you. Everything we said was between you and me right?
I keep thinking that everyone thinks I'm the bad guy, but it doesn't really matter actually, I just hope you didn't think that. There was no way I could express that night to my friends, to anyone. Speechless. All I can do is stop, get sad, but then smile at all the memories.
They just wouldn't get it, and I don't feel like taking the time to attempt to explain it cause its actually one of those things that doesn't need to be heard or understood by anyone but us, don't need proof cause I saw it through my eyes.

God I don't even know how to rant subtle, cause I just don't know how to. Just to keep me sane again. No one can ever understand me.

I'll never forget you. AA.

0 comments: