Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just let me get through it cause im sick of it

Pics from the 4 Theta and Sigma educational trip to Batu Gelap at Batu Caves, yeah intstead of finishing the many many staircases, turn left into a cave. Excuse us for looking horrid, it aint really a fashion show when you're walking into a place full of shit, literally!

There was crawling in guano(bat poop), climbing, fascination, laughter, screams, crying(me & zhilynn no cry! high five!) and yeah, guess I had a good time. It was a good experience and I got the chance to test my skills in these kind of situations. Proud of the result. Still amazed at how we all could fit and work through all the small openings.

Katherine is the First girl and first girl from Theta to crawl on guano into a very very small cave.
Zhilynn is the Second girl and first girl from Sigma to crawl on guano into a very small cave.

Lalalalalalalalala.\

Kinda stressed for final exams right now. Started on Wednesday with Bm, yday Accounts and today English. So far so good, fcuked all of em up. I keep saying I have to study but in the end I do something else. And it's not even something WORTH not studying like going out or atleast watching tv. I'm just reading other people's blogs, other people's pics, and other people's stuff. Yeah, I'm not even wasting my time studying updating MY own blog but doing other stupid shit. I'm just hoping writing this down would scare me into studying but look its 1.30am already. Should I wake up early 2mrw and study or study now and wake up late 2mrw? Now I'm just ranting to myself.

I really hate IGCSE final exam timetable, everything is like PACKED UP. It's all great that we have deepavali holidays between exams but what the hecks the point when there's really nothing left to study for AFTER that 3 day break? And the sad part is that everything hard is all before the holidays, why couldn't it be after holidays so that we would have MORE time to study? And the fact that we have Physics, Chem, Bio and Maths on the same day really screws everything up.

Oh, Form 5's are graduating today! Weird thing is, after graduation they gotta come back to school to prepare for SPM or O LEVELS. Isn't that just a little sad? Thought the whole point for the graduation nights is to scream, think and say constantly 'hell yeah no more stupid school with stupid uniforms with stupid teachers and 8hours teaching non stop'. And then, monday you're back to where you started. Shit, is this going to happen to me and all my friends next year? That would... suck? And apparently there's no after party tonight? That will so not happen at my graduation, everyone party at my house next year aite!

"However" is just a fancy "but."

0 comments: