Monday, September 29, 2008

Can you keep a secret?


HARO ppl! Eventhough Hari Raya starts on Wednesday, thankgod my school gave us holiday starting today, UNLIKE qiqi's school. kekekeke.

OhYES Jing Yu's party? Was quite fun :D

FOOD AWESOME. I tapau balik ALOT of pasta(though auntie would just give me a small plastic bag but she got a huge one), marshmallows, hello panda, rocky, currypuff and choc cupcakes.

I arrived with Esther, she picked me up. Then we found random ppl we don't know and Joon Jern sitting all alone on the couch. OhMyGod, everyone dressed soo, simple, and us 3 wore sooo, not simple o.o Esther and me wore DRESSES. The only reason I wore was cause Tiff and Her were wearing, Esther said the exact same thing. THANKGOD I didn't buy a dress specifically for that day, borrowed my mom's. And Esther curled her hair really nice cause night before had Prefect's dinner and I highlighted my hair(instant gel) cause I wanted to try it out. It was really shiny, lol.

So then started Esther, Katherine, Joon Jern time. Although Jj told me if a certain someone went away it would be Esther JoonJern time =.= Thanks for hitting him the whole night Esther =.=

After talking about iduntnoeicantremember shit at the couch, we 3 joined the random idontknow ppl from other schools to eat. Whoa, props to Jing Yu man. She decorated the house with alot of nice i think customized baloons. Apparently cause over rm100. Along with a HUGE baloon shaped like a 16. GOD I LOVE BALOONS T-T And every table had a really nice glass filled with rocky and hellopanda! Yummy. Stole another glass, heheeheee.

Tiffany finally came halfway eating. Wearing her red lollipop candycane dress. Awww like a christmas present. xD Then Zhi Lynn arrived also, I like her skirt. 0.0 Reminds me of chinese new year! And she do her hair so nice but after that she take out. We then went to watch a movie, The Eye 3. I didn't even know there was a 3rd one, I only watched the 1st and 2nd. I didn't really pay attention. Whole time I was just trying to make everyone (especially ZhiLynn and Esther) scream their heads off at the scary parts then laughing at them.

Throughout the movie doing that, and going in and out of the room. Helped them play and pause the music for one game I did not wanna play. Had to put a stuffed bear in the middle of two ppl and keep dancing.

After that took alot of group pics. And sang JingYu her bday song and had cake. Omg i love her candles, when u light them it will have sparks o.o soo coool. Ate cake and went back home with Esther cause she's my transport back.

And last night, Azu finally took Qiqi out for ice-cream. Lol, we watched 21 together then drove us to McD. Had McFlurry's. Just glad that Azu finally got to meet with Qiqi. =D

Omg omg, my heart like MELTING noww, not gonna tell you whyy =DD
But someone reading this in the future might probaly noe.

I won't hesitate,
no more no more,
it cannot wait,
I'm Yours.
<3

0 comments: