Friday, September 12, 2008

UberProudOf Me Myself And I

...

I

......

gave up hanging out
and shopping with Esther and Tiff after school

.....

to
.....

...........

..........................

stay back for AddMaths extra class!

*clapclapclap*

heehee :D

Yeaa, last week I overslept and didn't go to school 2 times. So I missed addmaths and I couldn't do the work. So eventhough the girls and other girls (lol) were brainwashing me into not going, and there would be NO one to teman me in the class so I was alone with my classmates, I still went ^^ . I was quite proud of the fact that eventhough they ajak me, which usually always works, I still didn't go with them and stayed back. Lalalalalalalalalalaaaaaa~

Shaegan accompanied me on the walk back home after the extra class. He bought me a lollipop !! My fave, strawberry lollipop! (Eventhough I hate strawberries) It's gotta be the dark one, not the light one! Haihh, I miss my lollipop, why did I suck eat it so fast! Anyways thanks man! =D

FINALLY saw Qiqi(audrey) yesterday! Hadn't seen her in 3 weeks cause she was at China. She came back last week but guess we were both busy :/ She got me an AWESOOME:

BIKINI; (HOT AND COLOURFUL, just what I asked for!)
Bra; (nganganganngangaa its cheap there!)
Mouse; (OMG THANKYOU for saving me from shooting myself)
MONOKUROBOO FIGURINES; (goodd I LOVE THEM, on my desktop now) [now i got their keychains, figurines, pen and underwear! I SO want their bra... I had multiple phone chains but they broke)
Perfume; (miracle, so magic! Lancome) (smells GoOD)

Andd, she actually got me this FCUKINFANTASTICAWESOMEFLIPFLOPS, which I told all my friends about it when I saw it through the webcam.... Paul Frank slippers! And it TOTALLY matches with my Paul Frank shorts! (F.O.S) Butt, her mom kinda.... took em eventhough she knew it was for me.......... :/ ): T-T

Actually it was more like

xD OMG thank you for the presents, now wheres my slippers!
:D *waiting*
:] hears "actually my mom took it, *explains*"
:| Digests information
T^T *CRIES LIKE A BAFOON*

yea, I LITERALLY cried, you can ask her. Haihh, I really wanted it........
I purposely wore my to-be matching shorts just so I could match with the slippers.
Anyways, whats done is done.

" There's a MANGO in the corner ! "

0 comments: