Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I loved my weekends.

Friday

Azuan sent me to dancing class. (:
Omg, i missed a lesson, really had to catch up. But now Qiqi not doing it with me anymore :/
After that Azu picked me up and we went to Pyramid to look for Esther's birthday. Nenenenene found nothing! But came up with some ideas. Ohyea was also the Avril Lavigne concert, but i chose not to go. I wanna jump up and down in a concert, not left and right going 'hey hey you you'.

Saturday

Went to Pyramid to look for Esther's present, Againn. This time went with Azu, Aaron, Nadine, and Adel ( i think thats how u spell it >< ). Watched Wall-E ! OMFG SO CUTEEEE! I LoVe that show. And the couple seats were nice =D Finally bought Esther part 1 of her gift, which would be revealed after I give it to her on Thursday. Then Azuan came back and chilled at my hse, watched You Don't Mess With The Zohan and Bee Movie while waiting for the Merdeka fireworks. But watheheck, never happened -.- Haih was really looking forward to it.

Sunday

Plan was to do Chemistry project. But instead was FREAKING out the whole day cause my phone went missing. I only found out it wasn't lost and got it back at night when turns out it WAS in Azuan's car, just like I said it would be =.= Owhh AND went to my aunt's house for my (cousin's daughter) NIECE's birthday!!

Happy Birthday Ally, YOUR 8 years old! Hope she enjoyed her strawberry shortcake cake! rofl

My 10year old nephew Jared, 8year old niece Ally and adorable 4year old niece Ashley were seriously KILLING ME. Whole night they continued where they left off last time, calling me AUNTIE on PURPOSE? They know I hate it, "call me KATHERINE" ! "AUNTIEE" god, they're so young and they know how to tease me T-T Well, thats me. The one getting bullied by little kids.

So they jumped on me, screamed at me and each other, constantly wanting to play with me, telling me abt how they have boyfriends and girlfriends. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jared doesn't wanna admit, but his sisters say he has. Ally had 2, but now has 1. And Ashley has 1. xD

Aww whole night they were really eager to play games with me. We played Simon Says, hahaha they don't know left and right so cutee. Played a game where they just sat and watched me perform for them. Make a W, and I had to shape like a W. Alphabets and numbers =.=
Hide and seek, scissors paper stone at the staircase, dancing, statue, piggyback arnd the hse and blablablabla. 9.00pm my mom called me to go back cause I told her I had to do my Chem Project. But Jared was soooo sad and cute, asking me to PLEASE stay and play with them summore. I said how long, and dunnoe why he chose 9.50pm. I ask 9.30pm and he say OK ^^. Lol so played played played, ahhh so tiring, until was 9.50pm actually. Lol, then mom said we had to go. He and the girls were soooo sad T-T Asked when we can see each other again. Asked my mom and said we're actually planning an end of the year family holiday xD And also maybe in a few weeks we'll meet up or they would come to my house and play twister. Heheee.

I gave them million hugs and kisses and told them I loved them before I went.GODD Ashley is damn bloody cute la, last time I saw her she barely talked and was so shy, but this time she would tell me stuff(and I couldnt understand her T-T), pull my hand, laugh, dance with me, and she's the only one that calls me KATHERINE.. except one time she called me AUNTIE... but called me katherine again. AHH I LOVE JARED, ALLY AND ASHLEY !!! Hope they never grow up, wait, I want Jared to grow up very soon, he likes to hit me and his sisters and is damn hyper. Ally, get more boyfriends! Ashley, stay cute forever princess!

Monday


Esther's SUPRISE party at Pyramid, TGIF. God was waiting the wholeee week for this! Looking at the menu on the computer screen. YEs, I did.

Met Alvin, Joon Jern, Tiffany, Jing Yu, Sucelia, Jocelyn and Elena at Haagen Dazs. Our plans changed a bazillion times but now the plan changed again. Now Tiffany couldn't go with me to bring Esther to TGIF cause she was wearing the shoes we were supposedly going to buy. you stupid girl =.= So I had to go to Esther and bring her to Nike. But when I got to where we were supposed to meet, Esther said she had to shop with her mom forawhile. =.= Plans changed again. So Tiff and me met her at Esprit, and we walked here and there till we finally went to TGIF, said that Tiff had to meet up with her friend to get something. But damn, as we were walking to TGIF, I could see ZhiLynn, like a cheerleader bending and running to her formation to behind the table. Jj or Sucelia's head bobbing up and down. If I was in an Anime at that time my face would be -.-"'''''''' sweaattt.

Suprised Esther, but all she could say was 'It's not my birthday' over and over again, YES ESTHER BUT ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEK. AND THATS WHY ITS A SUPRISE.

So they brought out a slice of cake and she blew on it, then the part I've been waiting for, we SIT DOWN and EAT! Everyone ordered and shared the set, except me o.o

Jocelyn, Elena, Sucelia = set
Esther, JJ = set
Tiffany, Jing Yu = set
Alvin, Zhi Lynn = set
Katherine = Jack Daniel Steak

When my steak came, all of them were ' wahhh you can finish ah? ' frankly I think I could finish it but told them I'll share with them. So they took one or two bites and when I finished, I was STILL HUNGRY. T-T I told them and asked wether we could go Tony Roma's =P ... they laughed at me ...

Lol think them and esp the guys think I'm a real fatty, but I was shoo hungry and was waiting for soo long and I purposely went without dinner for some days, just for that moment. And it was worth it !

But damn, paid rm75 in total. Rm55 for the steak, Rm7.90 for the icelemontea (which Esther drank too AHEMM) and apparently Rm10 for tax and service charge? Jack thinks I got conned cause it should be Rm6? But whatever la, the past is past.

Damn, IM HUNGRY NOW.

Today


Started and finished my Chem Project at 4.30am last night and finally went to sleep. BUT I overslept, woke up at 9.30, said SHIT, then went back to sleep. Hehehe so didn't go school. Ahhh, just got a call from Jean-ni, she's sending me another version of her part, so I gotta edit and email it again. Haihhh, better eat dinner now and get to work.

Owh wait wait, I wanna blog abt what I found out today ^^

My mom got a letter from Genting (she's a goldcard member), since its her birthday this month they got her 2 complimentary tickets to Dreams Magic Show and a complimentary room for one night. I said to her that she watched the magic show already and jokingly asked wether Azuan and me could go... and she said YES o.o MuAhHAahahahHahahAHhahahaha

Plan so far, mom will get another room so we'll have connecting rooms. She, Me, Aaron, Nadine, Azuan and his two friends going. Me and Azu get the free tickets, so if they wanna watch they gotta pay themselves! Hehee don't worry la, got membership discount. Mommy rocks!

From 1st Sep-15 Oct. Planning around start of October.
Can't wait, muacks.<3

0 comments: