Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pictharess

These pictures were before my cousin left to Buffalo at US, again T-T

her and my mommy
aunt and uncle, her parents
such a cool pic!

Retard pics coming up

Ate thai food at Pyramid, quite good. Then went to get my haircut, and she left without saying bye T-T . I thought she not coming back until 3,4 years but my mommy say she comin back in few more months! xD

Owh these were the pics from when ZhiLynn and I were late for Business Studies and kena scolding, cause we were doodling on 4Sigma whiteboard. We didn't do all! Only the words. The squirrel and other drawings damn cute! Don't know who drew it. And some chinese words by Ashwin, Samuel and JJ, practicing their chinese. Notice the katherine's the mean girl, but not as mean as ME *arrow* Goh Chai Leng. Lol chai leng wrote the katherine thing and i wrote the chai leng thing. And i forgot, so long ago, wrote alot of shit, but I can't see. T-T

That's the tall freak bending down. OMG ORANGEE !

aHHHh, it's the muffin monster !

0 comments: