Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8.8.08

Olympics day! Typical chinese, Olympics gotta start at 8pm on the 8th day of the 8th month of the year 2008.

Supposedly the first hiphop class of our 2ND module (xD) was on that day, but silly all of us. None of us brought or could suggest any nice new songs to danced to. So did nothing but hang instead (:

Attempted to rush back home to watch the OpeningCeremony but zzz stupid traffic jam. Watched with Tze Yang, Jack, Qiqi and Kenneth downstairs but the astro Olympic thingy wouldn't work? So rushed upstairs.
Opening ceremony was like whoa much? All these chinks (omg they've been saying this word the whole night, up til this day) were like running around in green jumpsuits with small flashing lightbulbs on it. And amazingly, all of them know kung fu/taichi/don't know which, and they all look exactly the same.

We got hungry so we went up the street to buy ramli burgers and drinks at 7eleven. Then I saw chips and really really wanted it but got no money. Then they didn't get it for me, but they knew i had my sad face on, so we went back and got it. And a little extra something (; We stuffed it down her pants! LOL. So while we were waiting for the burgers to finish, we were talking about those funny shirts like 'u'll be six and i'll be nine' and basically those dirty shirts. So Qiqi said she wanted to tell us one but was scared what Jack would think, since he's her big brother. We just told her to say it cause we know she wants to.

Men are like coffee. I like them rich, something and something... i can't remember. But she was like going to finish the joke when she started laughing like shitttt. We kinda assumed cause maybe it was really funny and she didn't wanna say it. But seeing as I'm such a smart woman and all, I knew she was letting me know that the bloody thing in her pants were DROPPING OFF! I had to like go infront of her to block and take it secretly and said errrr we goootaa go back to 7eleven!! And we were like laughing like bloody idiots all the way in the middle of the road. Anyways, went back and ate then.

When it was time to announce all the countries participating, which were alot. I decided to annoy Tze Yang and Jack, mainly ZZ, and Qiqi joined me! I sat down on the floor infront of both of em and started playing with MooMoo (my beloved stuffed cow). And when I play with stuffed cows, especially with Qi, i go full on! Hilarious-ness xD But the time in her room, my stuffed cow against her stuffed bear was funnier. "OIIIii what u mean u so cool u got sweater and I don't? Atleast I'm practical. This is Malaysia dude! You wan make ur owner sad and die isit? HAH? GO sleep in your cave ya stupid beaarrr!" And the all time fave, "AHHH you ate Uncle Jerry!"

After finally seeing them light the torch, walked Qi back home and Jack, Tze Yang and me went to the AsiaCafe cc. Played COD 4. Buahahaha finally learnt how to play. It's fun killing. Holycow was the only girl there. But no one was playing at the moment, stupid typical chinese again, playing Dota. When we first went there was like no space, so we had to wait, saw that alot of them were playing Dota. Suddenly people from all over the cc left, guess it was cuz the game was over. So anyways, since no one played cod, i just played with the two boys. Guess its a good thing since it was my first time =x. Walked back home around 4am. Booo, I'm a filterfunnel.

Today

Was just looking forward to the debate today, my class 4 Thetha against 4 Sigma. Shit, everyone assumed that my class would win. When they opened it to the floor, serious heated arguement but majority sided with my class. But it was kind of expected, since my class was proposition and Sigma was oppositon. For any or most topics, opposition is usually harder. And for this topic, should homosexuality be recognized by our government, alot of people would obviously side proposition since majority of kids today are more open-minded than the adults.

Sigma won. They were good, all of em had accents. And eventhough everyone said Theta should have won since they had more points and didn't stick to the same, I think Sigma did the best they could, since their options for reasons were quite limited don't you think. Proposition can say freedom of speech and fairness and being human beings and etc while the main point opposition can rely on is on religion. Sigma explained a little more than religion and I think they did the best they could.

Other than my opinion in that, I also feel that Theta should have won. The reasons why the judges chose Sigma was cause of their language and manners, seriously she said it herself. And yes, how you present your debate is also important in the choice of a winner but still, shouldn't the points sometimes matter more? And also, their rebuttle didn't make any sense at all, Nicholas' rebuttle, gotta respect that. Shaun, Rifdy, Shakila and Nicholas did really well, good try guys (:

So the winner(guess it's Sigma) is supposed to face against Taylors after holidays. Hmm hope I can still go eventhough not in their class, I'll just say I want to support my school. I wanna scope out some hot guys... and Jack ^^ And the winner of that will face SEGi college.

Ohyea, Today is someone's 16th BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZEEEEE YAAAANNNGG. RAAAAWRR(; I NOE YOU DON'T READ MY BLOG BUT WHATEVERR, I'M A FILTER FUNNEL AND A WOOOMAAAN SO IM STUPID! =P

Ohh saw in the newspaper today, you know that cute little girl that sang in the Olympics Opening Ceremony? FAKEEEEEE!

Another little girl was the true voice behind the fake. Apparently as said by them, that she wasn't cute/pretty enough unlike the other girl to represent China in the Olympics. They wanted to choose a little girl to project a good image of China.The fake girls face was perfect for the job but not her voice, and the other girl's voice was perfect but not her looks, as she was chubby and had uneven teeth. So they said they fixed the problem, by having the 'pretty' girl lip-sync. ZZz wtf. Read today's Star Newspaper, 13 August.

Like I've been saying, typical chinese. Gotta make sure your better than everyone else( c'mon the opening ceremony was fcukin extravagant), even in the choice of a little girl. Everything's gotta be PERFECT for you right, pfft just cause she's not cute enough you think people will project a thought that China is what? Dirty, ugly and the people who live there are too? Seriously THINK TOO MUCH? ARghh things like these makes me kinda embarrased of my race. Would love to rant more ( i can) but maybe another time. Tune in next time and I will open your eyes to the thoughts of chinese people and especially OCMU, Old Chinese Moms United. Basically, alot of my friends moms. Nights.

P.s : Let me guess, you're one of the chinese mums that ranted to the principal of my school because you stumbled across my blog and is insulted by the fact I called you an OCMU? Yes, you have just reminded me.

People, tune in more to know more about 'mums ranting to the principal about blogs and other things she thought she saw but didn't really happen' fiasco.

0 comments: