Thursday, August 28, 2008

woork it like its hot, or was it drop?

Orange ...

Orange?

Bloody ORANGE.

Nadine and me worked last Friday during our one week holiday. Just kinda stand there, smile and attract customers for streamyx. You know how hard that is, majority of people here got streamyx already. And self-esteem soo low, when I smile, yea some people are nice they snile back, but some look at me like I'm some knida of monster or just looks at me then quickly turns they're head and ignores T-T But the last hour they wanted me to stalk people, creep up nxt to them and follow them till i look like an idiot. Yeah i don't think so. Yeesh, I always hated those people, and now I've became one of them T-T And yes, our uniform was orange, just like our uniform at school, orange. PFft.

Getting our pay at the end of the month, RM60 plus commision. Suppose to work again at Sat and Sun, but couldn't for that job. So Nadine said she would work with me at Berry Passion, Pyramid just hand out flyers. In the morning she ffk-ed me -.- So didn't work.

Ohyes, when I went to OU to watch Dark Knight with Khairi, Safia and Nadine, i got a ride back home with Nadine, her bf and they're friend. He was driving like a mad guy, screaming and saying we're lost o.o"'. They got me back home, safely(thankgod) and the next morning I received an sms from that same dude. Not that good of a first impression but haha, his name is Azuan (:

So went to Pyramid with Azuan last Sunday, he came in to meet my mommy, rofl. Went to the bookstores, I couldn't decide which OLevel revision books I wanted to buy T-T. So I sms-ed Kellie to ask her which was best cause she had the two types I wanted, she never replied so I called her and she didn't pick up.... next day, I realized she was at JAPAN for the student exchange programme. AHHHH, lol you better had not bring your phone dear!
Ate at YogurBerry and played upwords, buahahaha. Chai Leng and Chen Ji were there, sorry I didn't see you the first time Chai Leng! And yeaa you guys try frozen yoghurt and I'll try the snow thing next time =D
Watched Penelope, woooo awesome movie. I didn't even know what it was about when I went to watch it, so if an idiot like me understands, you would too!

Esther's birthday comingg! She just loves to remind me, look at tagbox for proof. *HI ESTHER*

Hopefully she'll grow taller on her bday .
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you people remember okay, SEPTEMBER 4th! THURSDAY!

If you're in my school and you somehow don't know who she is, she's one of the best friends of a SUPERTALL Form 4 (me!), she's a prefect (white white white), and she's super short! So, if you see like a real tall and short freaks coming your way, wish the short one happy birthday :D

So first week of school, so far loving it. I noticed the whoole week of holiday I didn't talk or call my friends, except ZhiLynn cause I had to ask her something (; So i was excited to get back to school on Monday and loved seeing and hanging with them again. Monday I had literally free periods the whole day, except Physics but heck, I never pay attention, so yea. Its cause the teacher is absent or at Japan for the student exchange programme. Same story from Monday till today.

Ahhh, I bought a pink bra during hols and I wore it this week. Everyone gave me such a hard time about it saying it was obvious, with the strap and all too. Soo finee I won't wear it anymore -.- But Shaegan disgrees, eventhough HE's the one thats giving me a hard time the most; what a lovely lighter shade of pink, blablablabla; lol but yea, I won't wear it with baju kurung anymore, sorry for 'freaking' you guys out with my uglyness (:

Got plans for tomorrow and Saturday, but what's the point of me telling you when I'm gonna be telling you in a few days time? >;D

0 comments: