Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NanaChocoBonanzaNonoBanana :S

I presented my English project today, about making a new product and getting even higher marks if you make it and bring it to school. (seriously, i think Mr.L is just doing this to get free food and drinks) hehe :D

NanaChocoBonanzaNonoBanana


Azuan came over and helped me with it. We fried the chocolate on the frying pan and made it into a ball, coated with peanut butter. LOOKS like shit. But it was actually kinda tasty. Tastes better when we just made it and its all hot rather than putting it in the fridge and bringing it to school. First attempt, we burnt it, it was all black T-T, Second was the best! Crunchy and soft *drools*, we decided on that and put in the rest of the chocolate to make the exact thing, but in the end became the Third attempt cause it was softer and more creamy. We couldn't do it again cause no more chocolate, so we just made the balls out of that.

We're gonna try to remake the second attempt today! Not for the class, just for us ^^

Sooo, I've been playing Dekaron this week. Grrr, wish Nadine would hurry up and START ALREADY! I'm lvl 26 now. Azu is lvl 31. Cepat get to lvl50 so can make guild! Right now we're both in the guild MUFFIN. Muahahahahahaha, =.="'

Wanted to blog abt Friday, 5/9/08 . okay here I gooo.

I finally slept at 4am finishing my bio..... and nxt day i woke up at 8am... too late to go to school so I went back to sleep. Woke up and got ready to meet Tiffany and the gang at Burger King. My mom kinda forced me to wear a really nice top. Wanted something casual yet nice cause I would be out the whole day then going Winston's party. So I wore this white top but she said it was too big for me and told me to wear her black top. I kept saying it was kinda 'glamorous' in a way but she kept on going about how it looks really nice. But glad she made me wear it though(:

Walked to school and i lost my clip on the way, but Kellie met up with me and helped me find it =D. Both walked to BurgerKing and sat with Megah, Shawn, Cheryll, Sucelia, Esther and Tiffany. Me and Tiffany left them there and both of us went to the new boutique to find a top/dress for Jing Yu's Candy Coloured Theme Party. Woot saw this amazing top but its similar yet not so similar to the one i have. Tiffany wanted this top but I said she could find better, she was sad. LoL.

While walking back to school Mr. Piggy's head suddenly appeared out of a car and shouted 'Mr Pointy!'. He then called me, said he was going Pyramid, the EXACT PLACE I WAS GOING NEXT!? Asked him and Tze Yang to give me a ride but NoooOoooo, NOt enough space. So I had to take the bloody bus. Bahh, it was alright though. Got to walk back to school with Tiffany and see Shaegan and Chen Ji. Shaegan was supposed to walk me back home after school but since I didn't go to school he walked me to the bus. Though the bus was like right outside school. Anyways, thanks for walking me outside (:

Mr Piggy asked to meet up since we didn't see each other in awhile. So I met up with him and his friends and talked for awhile. Nothing else to do since I had to wait for Nadine. Finally she came. She, me and Abi went shopping for Ston's present, bought him 2 boxers(skulls and roses, pink and spongebob!) and a shirt that has the lady's toilet picture which says your gf, and a really hot figure with boobs and ass that says my gf. Then THEY ate sushi. My mom picked us up from pyramid to send me to hiphop class. Nadine and Abi both stoned there then sleep, guess we were too boring for them.. lol. Mom picked us up again and sent us to Pizza Uno.

Happy Birthday Winston! You're annoying, but whatever(:
p.s he's bday is on the 4th, not 5th. Same as Esther

Ate, talked, sang bday song, stole balloons and Azu and Aaron picked us up. All of us went to Nadine's hse and sat with her parents. I wonder if they knew I'm the same age as Nadine since she kinda forced me to drink o.o lol. Abi's mom picked her up, and Azu came back to my hse and we played Dekaron the whole night xD

I'm gonna go play now, lalalalalala

0 comments: