Monday, September 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY !

So me, my brother and my mom just celebrated her birthday by going for dinner at Meaty House in Taipan.

SOO GOING BACK THERE AGAIN

The uncle there treat you damn nice, will recommend you this this this. 3 of us all shared:

pork knuckle, pork belly, bbq ribs, bacon.

They ordered 4 dishes, I wanted one more dish but they didn't want, in the end they still hungry(toldya!), so we got the bacon. Then each got a REALLY tall glass of beer. And after we ate we bought back each of all the frozen meat and the uncle taught us how to cook it and everything. The place is not that empty and not crowded, so feels very homey and comfortable. The only bad thing, there's no nice deserts. Just the usual vanila, choc and strawberry ice-cream. Told the uncle to better get some fudge brownies cause I was seriously craving for some after we ate.

Owh night before went Pyramid with Azu to try find mommy's birthday gift but couldn't find anything ): He didn't have his car so I can't believe it, my mommy happily let Azu drive her car. Aww summore it's literally his dream car before we bought it, right down to the color, black. So after Pyramid went to shisha at Hartama's and hang out with his friend and his girlfriend. Drove back home and waited for my mom to come back so that could send him home, to wish her happy birthday too. Then we found out that he and Stephanie were at the same high school summore same age. He kept on saying that there's only one Stephanie in his form and after looking at his yearbook turns out that is my cousin! Haihh, I wanna see the yearbook but he keeps forgetting to bring it -.-

Today played Dekaron at FTZ with Aaron and Azu, sit there for 4hours butt pain adi la. Mommy's car again, lol. Then we went to pick Nadine up to have dinner at Kayu. I ate their huge ass roti tisu, lol.

School tomorroww, ahhhhchhewwwww *random*

(from ages ago) ((not really ages ago))


I wanna shalalalala *chachacha* shalala in the morniiinnnngggg
whoaaa ohh ohhh

0 comments: