Thursday, March 5, 2009

Earth Hour

Hey guys, been meaning to post this up about a month ago so I better do it now, the earlier the better.





Everybody PLEASE watch, PLEASE understand, PLEASE spread the news.

Been wanting to have a nicer (pro-er) post about this issue and I will when I can. It is something I feel really strongly about. If you can't wait for my post, please do not hesitate to go down to the websites

Earth Hour.org or the Malaysia site, Earth Hour.org.my

Just a click away. Read all you can about it to understand. If possible, why not try more than one hour? Why not two, four, eight? What the heck is stopping us...We should not only attempt to save our planet in one hour of one year, but all year round. Anyways,

Saturday, MARCH28, 8.30pm-9.30pm

Over 74 other countries and territories have pledged their support to Earth Hour.
Why can't you?

0 comments: