Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A month of you

So people actually noticed that my blog has been dead, and apparently if I don't update it I'm gonna get kicked out of the family. Gosh, so they'd rather me stay at home and blog than go out with them huh. Well has it been that long? It's only been........ *checking*

Holy #!*$ ! One month and one day??? Ohmygosh I thought it was 2weeks max.

Reasons for not updating? Well, its been a fun... month. *Still amazed that its been a month* Though maybe I pushed it a bit too much. Freaking seriously, as soon as I reach home, do homework then sleep(or should I say, do hw halfway then sleep). Hardly was at home, and when I am, sleeping or too tired to use the computer, then go out again. When you people did see me online, its to on my music and do my homework. That's also the reason for the lack of chatting online.

Sorry friends ):

Erm what have I been up to?

Everyday after school at AC, then Lepaq, Breakers and Hartamas Square. MOS 2 weeks in a row (Thursday ladies night!), Poppy's the other night, Pyramid, shisha, mamaks, swimming, sitting my butt in taxi's and cars here and there and money flying away.
New friends, old friends rekindled, new memories always leaving room for more. Laughing, hugging, bitching, heart to heart talks, annoyance, pain, confusion, love.

I wanna sum up my february month with pics but, look at the time. Study and sleepy time. Muacks.

Yes, I'm still alive.

0 comments: