Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm seirously not used to this.
Staying at home, is utterly boring!
Ok maybe not completely boring, but it just kinda makes me, tired, upset, confined? I feel dead. Yet random. Yes, this is the only reason why I'm blogging right now. Cause I'm actually home and not sleeping/lieing on the bed.

To Azaidi,

if you believe in having sex say HELLYEAH
when I say S, you say E, when I say X
you say SEX !!!!

;DD

At first, I didn't know what was so great about music. Then I loved how I could reach my soul because of it. At this time it was rock songs and all. Then the oldies reached my ears, and also japanese and indonesian songs. By this time and before that, I despised 'club' songs. It literally made me carsick. But all along I had no probs with trance, hardstyle and I guess techno? Then I started going clubbing, and yeah I'm saying it the club songs got to me. Not all, but some are occasionaly nice. Still can't beat the sounds of the guitar and drums though. Then I realized I couldn't dance to trance (haha) but still, whatever la. Over the time, I then realized I kinda like some of the songs? Sorry for my noob ways of naming music genre's but I just feel like saying what's going on in my head (:
Wonder when I'll start liking those serious hardcore metal screamo songs. Some I'm getting used to though. Guess it really is possible to like all type of musics. From now on, I don't think I would be insulting people for their music tastes. Music is music right? Whatever finds their way into our hearts <3


So, kinda hard to update about what's been happening everyday right? But for these two weeks, been trying to stay at home. O Levels trials is on 15 August 17 August!

I know I'm late, but what the hell

Sri KL has been closed for one week due to AH1N1!

Hope those that contracted swine flu are okay ): All the best.

And the week before that, there were already known cases in the school but has not announced to be closed down yet, so ofcourse I skipped the whole week. Now I'm kinda worried. Missed out on those last classes and I left my books at school till now o.o

So eventhough I've been at home on the weekdays, doesn't mean I was on the weekends (; So two weekends ago, got everyone to go to Curve with me to try to win the moshpit tickets for MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia and SUCCESS!!! Just jump around, shake and scream and thou shall receive! Glad to say that I was the first to be picked from the crowd muahaahahhaa! Someone was a little man-sluttt, had to resort to taking off his shirt. Haihh guess some people are just pro enough to keep their shirts on and win the tickets? ;D

So the concert is in Sunway Lagoon on the 15August. Yes, I was prepared to go for it eventhough it would have been the exact same day trials started(just found out about school closing down few days ago). But c'mon, HOOBASTANK, ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS and BOYS LIKE GIRLS. All at Malaysia, at the same time, same place, for FREE of CHARGE!! Erm, worth it?

Alot of other shit has happened, and I seriously feel like spilling my guts here. What's the point of a diary when I can't say what's really happening deep inside. I know what the fcuk I want outta life but something's stopping me, holding me back. This, that, all these shit, it's called problems, un-made decisions, guilt? Take me back to the time when I was just contented with my life. No, I love my life now, really. It's just, fine I'm selfish. Can I just be more contented?

0 comments: