Saturday, August 22, 2009

In other words, darling kiss me.

Trials are over, for now!
Next week is holidays, then the week after that trials continue. But for now, no more studying (:
Been kinda bad though, still went out abit eventhough I told myself not to >< Went to Barcelona for the first time ever, its about time I checked it out. And yeap, I was right. HATE it. Its okay to drink and hang with your friends, music's great. But most of the people there are abit..., no dance floor and whole place filled with smoke.
So I overslept to get to school but it was okay since I dropped Accounts and it was the accounts exam. Reached school around 11am just in time for my Maths paper, then ate at face to face for pan mee and hanged out at AC. Omg today I ROCKED in pool :D Tomorrow gonna go phone-hunting. Mom's been pestering me. I'm using this really old phone now if you guys didn't know. Not colour-screen. Haha been about a year. And now, if I charge my phone the whole night before, the next day it would still have low battery. Real dangerous ><

And I KNOW I'm going to get bad results for trials. Atleast I'm expecting it. Say byebye to applying to college early. Ohwell, the reason for wanting to do good for my trials was so I had the choice to take a break for awhile, travel around Malaysia, get a bunch of promoter jobs and just have fun with my friends. So worst comes to worst, I can just apply to college with my Olevel marks, not the trials, So whatever, if I don't get 5credits for my trails. Just gotta make sure I study for real for the real IGCSE Olevels exam.

And OWHGOSH, haven't blogged about MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE YET!!! Haha soon babes, a proper post. And there's a chance you lovelies will see me and my friends on TV. Tune in to MTV on 28August Friday, 9pm!


I can't keep you off my mind!!!!

Current mood : happy and free

Cant you see that its just raining
Aint no need to go outside...
But Baby, You hardly even notice
When I try to show you this
Song is meant to keep ya
From doing what your supposed to
Like waking up too early
Maybe we can sleep in
Ill make you banana pancakes
Pretend like its the weekend now


psst, I love the weekends
(:

0 comments: