Thursday, January 14, 2010

College :D

Today was the thrid day of college. So far so good actually (:

But my timetable is abit sad, only one hour break. But thankgod wed and thurs college finishes at 3pm while mon and tues is 4pm, fri is 1pm ofcourse. Everyday class starts at 8am.

And OHSHIT I was 40mins late for my first class this morning, Physics.
Me: I'm so sorry! So so sorry!
Miss: It's okay, were you the one that raised her hand yesterday?
Me: Haha, yeahh.
Miss: Next time wake up earlier okay?

Yesterday she asked who has a problem with punctuality and so I raised my hand. Never thought that I would be late, and THAT late, the very next day ><

So far have been going to AC after college, foos is love (:
And yayy, there was this talk instead of class so me and Zhi Lynn skipped, so we were out of college at 2pm instead of 3pm. Thought her how to foos ((:

Oh and how was my orientation and 2nd day? As usual la, ice breaker games and intros on the first day, second day MORE intros and meeting the teachers. Today, lessons finally started and so far so good, FOR NOW!

I need to go to the bookshop to buy my college stuff T___T

And WHERE THE HECK IS MY L. ZZZZ,

But OHEMGEE, I was walking back home in the rain yesterday, and I found RM10 on the road, sweeeet!



babyyyy, I'll make you breakfast in the morning okay? Hope you like cereal :D

0 comments: