Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Because I care,

The 'I'm way hotter though' part is SERIOUSLY just a joke. Whoever thinks that they're hotter or on the same level of hot-ness with Megan Fox is crazy.
But VOTING for KATHERINE is NOT a joke, so Taylors A Levels Students of June'09 & Jan'10 intake, vote for your future head of sub-com!!
Actually I would love to help those in Haiti and I do love my pillows but all those in fb should know this is a joke towards the recent spamming on our profiles.
But VOTING for KATHERINE is NOT a joke, so Taylors A Levels Students of June'09 & Jan'10 intake, vote for your future head of sub-com!!

STUDENTS OF TAYLOR'S COLLEGE, SUBANG JAYA CAMPUS.
PLEASE VOTE:

KATHERINE LIM FOR HEAD OF SUB-COM
LIEW SHER-MAINE FOR TREASURER
TAN ZHIJIAN FOR PRESIDENT
pleaseee (:

______________________________________________________

'goodbye, my lover.
goodbye, my friend.'

NO, I can't accept this. It hurts to talk to you now and it hurts not to talk to you as well. But I'll wait, if that's what you want. And I'll try from time to time, cause that's what I want. It hurts, but at least it shows you still exist. Nothing I say nor do now, will show you that I did love, that I know love. I was actually in the same position as you a few years ago, and it took me a long time to figure it out, that he did. I just hope it doesn't take you as long as it took me. I still want you in my life, I still want to hear your voice.

Yeah, I might not know love. Cause heck, let's face it, I'm just a teenager. Maybe it would feel unimaginably more next time, maybe it would hurt incredibly more next time but for now, this is it. This is what I call love.

So yeah. Keep telling yourself, your friends, my friends and me but don't act like you know it as well cause in the inside we're all kinda clueless. I've gone through so much more than you but I don't want to say I know love more than you. And you can't dare say to me that I don't know. I don't have to explain myself.

At least I'm sorry for breaking your heart. But today, you didn't seem sorry for breaking mine. Cruel words he said.
Sorry then, that I can stick mine back faster, experience thought me this.

0 comments: