Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feb 14 08 was FAB(:

13 feb
Went to cheryll's party, erm i was really late, reach there aroun 8 i think and went back at 10. Got to catch up with esther, bianca, kellie, madeline and sri mega. hope i spelled right. got lion dance, i was too lazy to get up n go see them, whatever la, just knew that it was really long and really loud.

14 feb
VALENTINES DAY! xD Was so excited, cause it was my first valentines day with someone *ahem ahem*. At school was fun too, received lots of pressies! xDD

rose, note with an attempted surprise: jack
baked with love cookies: tiffany
sweets in a bag:
madeline
envelope sealed with a kiss;lipgloss:
ashley
hand-made scented candles and lil bouquet of flowers: kellie
hot heart shaped lollipop: esther

Haha, jack and qi tried to surprise me but failed. They reach back home maybe 5 or 10mins earlier than me. When i reach home i saw their school shoes outside. I went in and said hi to my mom, then i saw green trousers running upstairs. Went into my room and my toilet door was locked. I went outside then they both pop out from infront and behind. They wanted to leave the rose and note on my bed and leave. it would have been SO nice if their plan worked! Cause the note said hope i liked the gift he left me and cant wait to see me later. Zzz then i'll be like, i cant wait to see him! But still sweet though[:

thanks everyone! you're all hot ;)

Went to pyramid with jack, you know what we did? He dressed up in his so-called black emo suit, like greenday's, with a red tie and i dressed up in my black dress with my red tubetop. I didnt even know we were gonna be color-cooridinated! LOL, but the plan was to just dress up and head to pyramid!

he looks short for some reason

Made reservations at Jack's place, 7.30pm. It was having a promotion on valentines day so they really made the place romantic, with the atmosphere and the music. The meal consisted of prawn cocktail, soup, main course, dessert, tea, complimentary sparkling juice and a special gift for the lady? ;]

best pic of himself so far

messy eaters okayy.

omg, the carrot shaped like a heart! COOL RIGHT? xD

It was just totally perfect in Jack's place. Felt like we were eating in a really classy place cause we were dressed up, our table was really private and it was a real dinner, cause we're sitting across each other, ahh just felt great :D Food was great too! While eating we saw alot of these cups and something inside them. I was like ' i bet thats the gift for the lady cause they're just to cheap to use real boxes' and jack was laughin at me like im an idiot, but whose the one laughing! lol. But we didnt take the cup though, just left it there. Oh the gift is really cute though!

the love bear!

When we left the restaurant, we saw balloons at the counter so jack asked if we could take one and they said yea so i was walking in pyramid dressed up, color coordinated and with a big heart balloon.

I'm just craving for attention, aren't I? (;

F.O.S sucks, cant even camwhore in there is it? Am i blocking anyone huh? Are jack and me too pretty for you then you jealous you not getting some ah? Who call you work on valentines day la dungu. Zz wanted to take my haagen dazs small cake and throw inside the shop, say fuck you and run, but Im already in trouble with the security in pyramid, erm if you read my previous blog also you wont know cause I kept it a secret, remember, me running out of pyramid but i didnt tell u why? [:

Aniways so after walking around spotting lala's, that day was counting lala's in striped shirt, we went to haagen dazs, dunnoe wether spell correctly cause i dont really eat them. Waiting like effing long for the bloody chocolate fountain. It was nice but not worth waiting 1hour+, think 1 and a half hour =.=

Ofcourse too late to walk around adi la, shops sudah tutup, but we i camwhored =D

Total lala's wearing striped shirt = 34people!

love you , valentine(:

0 comments: