Friday, March 7, 2008

Loved the afterpart.

Such a long day today. First all the form4 and 5 girls had to go auditorium for a stupid talk. Haih boring, but the last part made me feel damn bad. I already felt bad abt it and now they made me feel worse. Then, kena from puanlim, she made me buy the fcukin school socks. motherfcuk wei. rm7. Now i got 4 bloody NEW pairs. fking angry la, summore my 1st time okay, cannot give me warning isit? other people u give warning, wat abt me? zzz I can do soo many other stuff with rm7 okay. Biology also, yuck i wanna shut that asswipe up, fkin smartass. Think ur so good student urself isit? U can talk i cannot talk la, wat duty is it for u to tell me to shut up? Other people talking all around you, so dont tell me only to shut up. Then got back my addmath paper, wateva la. Then business studies, urggh teacher scold me again, everyone else talking la okay. Dont pinpoint. Whole day felt bad about other stuff too...

Finally, school finish. Ate lunch at school then went SHOPPING with Sucelia and Tiffany! Went to bling and catswhiskers. YES i bought a new polka dot dress from catswhiskers ;D 50% discount, rm39[: Sucelia went back home, me and tiff met up with Shaun. Thanks for belanja'ing us bubbletea!! =D mango mix with honeydewww. yummy. Was walking Tiffany back to school then saw Megah, Shawn and Krystal. Told them we'd meet up later!

Walked Tiffany back to school and walked back to asiacafe with Shaun cuz he didnt eat lunch yet. At ac saw them again, lol. Ate together, i also ate eventhough i NOT hungry! But Shaun bought me the mee and takoyaki, felt very bad so must eat lor =x Krystal's cousin met up with us too, Jennifer. She offered us an advertisement gig in TmNet was it? Lol, told her i would tell my friend ( Qiqi!) and get back to her. Ohyea if she does it im getting 50% :D

After we ate, we all went back to catswhiskers. Lol i didnt want anything. Oh i saw shorts and i went to try it, but didnt in the end cuz SOME PPL so HAMSAP! =.= Then it was raining ): All of us stayed in starbucks till it stopped. CAMWHORED xD Was the only one wearing school uniform -.- Working on getting the pics kay. Megah, Shawn, Krystal and Jennifer of them going back opposite ways so me and Shaun walked back to school.

Aww poor boy, had to take a cab home and didnt even know where's the closest cab. Lol. So i used him as an excuse for my mom to pick us up go my hse since theres cabs outside my hse. Then my mom said she going to where he lived also so he'll send him back home. They dropped me off at my hse around 5.30pm, then 5mins later i realized i left my phone in the car =.= They had to turn around and give it back. Damn i hope he dint kena grounded cause of me la, feeel damn bad :/

Got my phone back and went to walk Jacky. While walking, Qiqi called me asked wether wan teman her see doctor cause she sprained her ankle! AWW GET WELL SOON BABE! :D Went usj, doctor wasnt there yet so had to wait for him. Talked talked talked with qiqi(: Finally the doctor came, and urut her leg. HAHAHAH SOO FUNNY =D I was holding her hand and closing her mouth the other hand cause she kept screaming * ah ah ah ah ah * lol. Then suddenly her mom had a phone call and she just left the room, and qi was like * ah ah mom ah mommy* xD the doctor tot i was her jiejie, as always :D Have to look out for my meimei okay ;] My HOT meimei, lol.

So after laughing so much at her pain, reached back home around 8pm. And i was STILL in my school uniform, yuckk. Cepat shower okay. Brought over my dinner to her hse, shared it with her pizza hut's. Then watched kimpossible and american dragon, hahahaha nothing better to do aredi okay. Then jack came back home, and YAY he bought my inhead earphones!!! But i haven't check it out yet though. Hey rm79, rather than rm190 *ahem ahem*.

And now qi's watching desperate housewives and im just here blogging away (: Owh i got my shirt from the charity thingy. Take pics of it tomorrow. But eww there's like a stain there, and i didnt cause it. Wateva la, wear to sleep only la. I owe her rm40!Bought for me and jack. Owh qi also wants it. Mus remember to pay after holidays.

Zzz damn tired. Feel like sleeping, gonna see my baby for awhile then watch one piece.

Muacks ppl! <3

0 comments: