Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pyramid<3

Came back from pyramid around 9.30pm ;] Went with sucelia and tiffany. Then jing yu and shaun met up with us. Shoppppppppeed (: I bought shirt, skirt and a shirt for jack(regret). Wore my 3 quarter pants but i felt so left out, summore i wanted to buy another denim skirt la, so after i bought i changed into it. Wore my i <3 my bf shirt (regret). FCUK accidently deleted a paragraph and pressed the button -.-

Aniways yea something bad happened when time for me to go back home, but i bet i'll remember it for the rest of my life so dont need to blog it. Watched step up 2. I SOO prefer the guy in the 1st one, but the movie still damn nice. Whoa the choreography n music is like WOW. And the part where the girl dance in the rain, shit i think u guys shud watch that part xD So hot! LOL.

French blue's dresses are like damn nice wei. Not exp summore, quite reasonble. I wanted to buy the dress la, but i adi have one black dress. Hmm mayb i shud buy the other one? xD Ate hot&roll, yummies. Nxt time trying the paratha one. After fin eat we saw one girl, omg def worse than lala! Yellow shirt, weird shade of blue shorts n the same weird shade of blue boots! summore she looks like 12 and damn fat, lol. We all laughing like shit ;] Played arcade aso, wanted play mario kart again but ppl playing, so we played the driving wan la. Yeesh i wanted to try the ddr la! U all lie to me T.T And tiffany lost her necklace, sorry tiff ):

At Haagen Dazs.

Thanks for the outing, muacks(:

0 comments: