Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No need to slow down.



Had this song stuck in my head the whole day, well.. while i was showering just now. Hehe. But ofcourse i don't want to 'slow down'. *refer to end of post* I mean don't call me a hypocrite or anything, its just the tune is nice n shit. I mean what, if i like a song 'Im a slut, im a slut', means Im a slut? Weeell, maybe. Lol.

Owh, this reminds me. These few days Jack tries to annoy me by saying "Im clingy and anoying, Im clingy and annoying" in that usual tone of ours. *Ask me and i'll do it for you, LOL.* And he starts hugging me really tight while saying that. Then im like "yay, i like =D" *I DO!* Then he stops and goes all "Noo, ur supposed to be annoyed, ur supposed to be annoyed!" and Im like "But i like clingy and annoying, i like clingy and annoying!" in that usual tone of ours.

Haha, and we got this thing where he carries me face to face and i put my leg and hand forward and he puts his other hand forward and he starts walking and we start waving and going "ArRRrrr"

(:

Maybe when Im daring enough, we'll record it and show you.

They got a new song too, Like Whoa. Erm, i like the starting part. haha. And ofcourse the potential break up song is still nice, with the other classics as well.
I dunnoe why I stopped listening to all those non-band songs, like pussycatdolls, kelly clarkson, gwen stefani, nelly fertado, lindsay lohan n blablabla. Just kinda got sick of it. I put it into a different playlist in my itunes.. called it no bands. LOL. Now im more into bands, like the following on the right under the music i love. And the occasional avril lavigne and aly & aj. Haha, sensitiveside[:

Lovemymusic la. Under the process of taking some of jack's. Not huge la, ello i got more music than him, and he adores mine (:

Aniways, today skipped sportspractice. Came at 10.30, yea i know i was late but i just kinda diddle-daddled? Lol i know thats close to a real word. Yay, im almost finishing Twilight, but im quite sad/scared to do it. Haha, well Qi bought NewMoon adi, she's reading it now. Since she read my Twilight, we settled. She'll buy the 2nd book, i'll buy 3rd, she'll buy 4th.

Can't believe there's holiday again. I mean, we just had a 1 WEEK BREAK. I mean, yea yay holidays. But couldn't we atleast have a full week of school then holiday again? Whats the point of adding rest, then more rest... then make us work like shit again after that. And i need homework, well not so much and hard till i die la. Can't go jack and qi's hse as often. He has Olevel trials, then he going langkawi with his friends, then Olevels. Qi, i think she has assesments now, then she going langkawi with her family. Don't wanna die of boredom. Wait, just realised. Okay i don't need that much homework, i got my OnePiece! I didnt even reach epi 100 yet and theres like 300+. And i have to catch up with all the work i missed.

Gonna go do the stupid english journal thing, she wants us to write a paragraph everyday, of what we did on that day?

I saw a tree,
it was green,
and its bark was brown,
it was pretty
and green,
i decided
..
i liked it.

Yea, im gonna write that. I'll expand it more(;

Slowdown lyrics
Keep callin' - you won't leave me alone
Proclaiming love like it's a joke
Leavin' flowers at my door
Have enough don't need anymore
Believe in what we have right now
Have to slow down

But for me,
I want you to keep calling
Don't you dare leave me alone
Proclaim your love like mad on top of the world
Leave flowers at my door.
Can never have enough, always need more.
Believe in what we have right now.
No need to slow down.
I love you.

0 comments: