Friday, March 14, 2008

Pyramid and Club7.

Out the whole day today. Woke up at 8.30am, damn the first time in a long time i woke up SOO early other than school. *Proud*

Damn free right? =D Took my sweet time, showered, changed, use the lappy, took a few bites of fried rice and went on my way to Pyramid. Met Esther, Elena and Sucelia. Me an Esther walked around first, then met up with them, Chai Leng, Chen Ji and JJ in the cinema. Saw Kellie, Abigail and Sook Mun too. Then saw them in the same cinema, lol what are the odds. Watched 10,000bc. Quite good, the fun part is just making fun of the way they talked and dressed (:

Walked around then went to Papa Rich, i didn't wanna eat there. And I never changed my mind. Ordered roti bakar but it was a BIGFATHUGE roti bakar. And i had to spread it myself, yes I'm lazy. Drank Milo Dinasaur, erm would prefer a normal Milo. Then Chai Leng and Chen Ji left us. Walked around then they want watch movie again, i wanted One Miss Call but no more di.

Then.... they saw... Dr Seuss, Horton hears who
.....
..
...
.
-.-"'

Rather watch Playboy Cops, LOL. But yea, while i was complaining and saying no, Elena, Esther and Sucelia were all

them: oh-em-gee! Ahhh elephant elephant!

x)

me: ..
...
..
.

=.="''"

Playboy copssss pls? LOL. They bought the tickets and dragged me into the cinema. When we entered, NO ONE inside, only a huge famiy with lots of kids. Haih i straightaway put my feet up and made myseld comfortable. Thankgod I didn't pay for it, if not I would force them to pay me back. Guess it was, okay. But i can think of a million other ways to spend my RM11 thankyouverymuch. Overall, actually the movie was okay. Wouldnt say its bad but c'mon, an elephant talking to a clover, nono, worse, a speck of dust?

..

...

.

oh-em-gee! =.=

Lol, owh i love the shop C'atch-up. I've been buying my shirts from there but ahh, im too scared to go inside cause they always got diff shirts and i want it! Found a shirt that says 'No bra'. Damn i want it.

Just realised, I didn't take pics with them. Grr, only Tiffany is my camwhore buddy when we go out. Why couldn't you go biacth? *Sticks tongue out*

Went jusco, bought unagi for my dinner! Went back home around 6.30pm then went out again. Nadine picked me up and we met Aaron, Kwan Yee and Gabriel at Club 7. Played foosball, gah i SUCK OKAY. I admit it [: Shit, Nadine is pro! xD I don't care abt the guys, memang pro adi.

Walked to McD's to eat. Then AC to play pool, er Nadine and me watched. Wanted to play pairs but then had to go already? Whatla, the reason why i wanted to go was to drink but no, didn't. Summore go back home at 10pm? Omg la. Zzzz, Aaron sent us back home, me first since im the closest, hope Nadine's alright! T.T WE were planning to stay till midnight but no other transport. Ah wateva la.

Should i watch one piece or read twilight? (yes, im still reading the first book, shutupp)
Blehh I'll manage ;)

0 comments: