Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Brown eyed girl

Okay, let me try to remember.


Was finally over with the shitty SPM BM exam on Monday. The most stress exam I ever took ironically. Glad to get that over with. Then off to the salon to DYE my hair! I think it turned out alright, eventhough I really wished it was brighter :/ Ohyes, it's light brown. The color that I wanted since I was 12. Was quite close to dyeing purple, but I get enough people judging me as it is.

Can't remember what happened on Tues and Wed, think I went to Rack Cafe to foos and watched movies with Qiqi.

Thursday was Amanda's house with the schoolmates. It was an adventure before we got to Amanda's house I tell you (inside joke). Mom picked Nadine up from her place to send us to Rekha's. 3 of us and Nelson hanged out at her room then went to the mamak nearby to eat with Nadine driving Rekha's mom's very first car and I swear I thought I was going to die back and forth.

Chilled at her house for awhile then Rekha's mom sent us to Sri Melur and chilled for awhile for Winston to pick us up. Quick trip back to Nadine's house to grab the measuring cup and her handphone. Took awhile to finally get to Amanda's house and they all already started watching The Orphan. Hell of a good movie with great actors and a great story line and twist, don't forget the sound effects. Waited for the boys to go and buy the rest of the ingredients then we all started baking our cupcakes which in the end became muffins and while that Nelson made his caramel which is YUMMY when its hot, not cold and hard! Eventhough that's what it's supposed to be eaten as. All of us then jumped in the pool! Except Safia ):

Played catching and marcopolo like the little kids we were while coming out to eat the deelish caramel and muffins. Got to night quite fast so we all showered and chilled till Amanda's mom bought us back dinner, so nice (: Then her mom dropped me back home, the girls at Nadine's house and the boys at Subang Parade to grab the taxi. Thank you Amanda and Amanda's mom (:

Friday was Helo Bali with Zhiji, Reuben, Siew Lee and Leona. Vodka, tequila shot and beer for me! In the end didn't go to Maison, sorry Siewlee haha! Went to Racks to foos then Canai Cafe to eat our indomee, capati and shisha. Got back home around 4.30 or 5am I think.

Sat was a night out with my mommy! Love spending time with her when we can (: Went to state to eat the famous duck rice that I lovee! Satisfied! Then to Digital World to try out the laptop that I want to get. I HATE Digital World and hope I will never have to go back there ever again. Then we went to Mid Valley, hoping to watch The Fourth Kind but apparently the stupid Star Newspaper printed the showtimes wrongly. So instead of movie, we went to eat apple crumble and enjoy our drinks at Delicious. Hot chocolate with marshmallows for me (: Me and mommy have been having these talks about how we bloody hate people that judge us on our looks. I'm kinda affected about it, wish I could be more like my mom and not give a rat's ass!

Sunday, Safia and Nadine came over!! Thankgod they decided to stay in my house instead of going shopping at Pyramid. Pigged out on snacks (okay fine, just me) and watched The Proposal and Sex In The City in my room. Thanks for the company girls (:

Today, I got a surprise. It was supposed to be just me and Azaidi playing badminton at Holiday Villa then I was glad to hear Danial was coming since I haven't seen him in ages! And apparently another guy was coming. Went outside the house and saw Azaidi outside his car. I glanced inside the car and saw 3 people in the car sleeping. I was like 'how many people did you being wei?' and he told me to look inside the car la. I looked inside and saw Danial, Muhammad and Richmond (((: Hehe, was so surprised (:

So we played badminton, showered at my house and ate dinner at Salmon Steakhouse. I love that place la, great food at a reasonable price. We're always trying out each other's food hehe. Foos 2 games at Racks which was just not enough for me. The boys had a curfew which was just potong stim so they sent me back home, so I smsed Zhiji to go play foos. One car that I did not recognize was outside my house when he told me to come out, got into the car and was surprised (again) to see Villi! So 3 of us went to Racks and I could see some people were surprised to see me 20mins later with a diff bunch of guys. Played a few games and went back to my place to drink the Vodka bottle they left at my place. We were eating my ruffles and playing cards then Reuben joined us after. Had to drink it raw since there was no Sprite or Coke. Don't worry Siew Lee, still got still got!! Hope you feel better soon as well!!

Yes, I'm getting used to blogging again!


Sew this up with threads of reason and regret
So I will not forget. I will not forget
How this felt one year six months ago
I know I cannot forget. I cannot forget

I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that I can share with you.

0 comments: