Sunday, November 29, 2009

A little piece of heaven.

Leaving to Bangkok, Thailand tomorrow morning !


Hope I'm all packed, mom told me not to bring too many things so that we can fill our luggage with all the cheap clothes & stuff we're gonna get! Shopping mode ready to ON.
I hate shopping, cause there's the walking around just to look at nice stuff that I would wanna get but just do not have the money for it. But since its Thailand, I am going to LOVE shopping! Do not disappoint me!

And, I pierced my upper ear already! And it DID NOT hurt when I pierced it =D And it DID NOT hurt for the few days! But TODAY it hurts! -.- Yeah, it's swollen now ): Just when I thought I would be one of the lucky bastards lol. But this still aint stopping my dream of getting 6 or so piercings on my whole right ear ;D

Hoping for all plans in December to work out beautifully.

You had my heart, atleast for the most part.
Cause everybody's gotta die sometime.
We fell apart, let's make a new start,
Cause everybody's gotta die sometime,
But baby don't cry.

I gotta make up for what I've done,
Cause I was all up in a piece of heaven,
While you burned in hell, no peace forever.

Cause I really always knew that my little crime,
would be cold thats why i got a heater for your thighs.
And I know its not your time,
but BYE BYE!

"

So kiss me and smile for me,
Tell me that you'll wait for me,
Hold me like you'll never let me go.
I'm leaving on a jet plane.
There's so many times I've let you down,
So many times I've played around,
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing.
Every place I go, I'll think of you.
Every song I sing, I'll sing for you.
So kiss me and smile for me.

0 comments: