Monday, November 2, 2009

It's all getting abit tiresome.

Yes, I'm sorry that I was so forgetful!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, TIFFANY LEE!

So sorry, dear! But rejoice at the fact that I didn't get to do anything for him but for you, I got to belanja you char kuey teow and bubble tea back to school, saving you from the clutches of the school food! But in the end, you had Nando's as well. But atleast I made the effort, right? As I said on your facebook, I love you babe! Hoping for more years to come that I get to wish you Happy Birthday! Mwaaaah (:

Now hurry up and drive me around already, 17 year old!

So, the AAR concert was..... indescribable? Not in the good way though, in a I really can't say way. I found it stupid, that going there early to wait in line was a waste of time since in the end, everyone just PUSHED their way through. Everyone else that was WAY at the back of the line, managed to enter before us =.=
The weather as usual, was fcuked up. Hot. Then found out that we weren't waiting in line just now, but was waiting in line to be waiting in line. So was slowly pushing through the very huge crowd, with bodies of sweat sticking near you. I seriously felt as if I was about to faint. When we finally got in, we had to push ourselves AGAIN in attempt to get infront of the stage. Then, we were waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting till the bloody opening act could even come on. By that time, things started to stink and I thought to myself that this is a load of bullshit. I've already seen AAR live at the MTV World Stage, do I really need to see them again this close? I can just go to the bloody BACK of the crowd, away from everyone else and enjoy the show and music from the back. So with the power of the handphone, got Azaidi, Danial and Richmond to follow me out of the stinky crowd. And thank bloody god we did, cause it was AGES until AAR came out. So there we were sitting on the floor, enojoying the music and the drizzle, away from the bloody crowd (:
Managed to push myself back into the crowd when AAR was about to come on, by then I had calmed down and had my rest and drinks. They played the usual songs and by the last few songs I was at the front. When they finished, everyone was telling me to go back home but I was insistent on getting the free stuff they usually throw to the crowd after.

And, Katherine got herself Tyson Ritter's sweat towel which he wiped all over his body and crotch. HAHA. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want it. I was literally shaking my head to Tyson when he was asking the crowd if we wanted it. But he had to throw it over to my side and it was just so bloody close to me, natural reaction is to catch it right? I was expecting something, and true enough, exact thing happens just like the Panic at the Disco concert. Me and another 7 or 8 girls holding onto the towel for dear life. Instead, in less than 5 seconds (it took another girl 5 minutes to come up with the idea while we were all fighting for it) I was the one that suggested cutting it. And everyone co-operated! You know, instead of running away when a huge piece was yet to be cut ( which was what I did last time ), but I decided to be nice (:

F.Y.I : I lost my Panic at the Disco towel :X

Which was why I gave pieces of my towel to Azaidi's sister and her friend. And planning to give to Qiqi as well. It's just a sweat towel though, with Tyson Ritter's sweat... LOL. Just got it for the fun of it. But OHYEAHHHH unlike the Panic at the Disco concert, managed to get AAR's GUITAR PICK! WOOO! It looks freaking cool! Not as cool as the HelloKitty with boobs and 'AAR' behind, but still cool. There's a middle finger on it :D
No drumstick though. Damn, could have sold that for alot since I don't play the drums! But I'll keep the guitar pick!


Basically, if it wasn't for my certain someone and the free stuff, would be cursing the whole time about how I should have just stayed home and study. But it was okay in the end.

English paper was today, Nadine, Safia and Rekha found my essay about cockroaches and left-over pizza's cute. Hehh (:

0 comments: