Sunday, November 15, 2009

The taste of freedom, taste like vodka with cupcakes

O-LEVELS IS OVERRRR !

Well, almost. One more objective paper on chem tomorrow morning, then it's over! But then there's the SPM Bm paper on Wed. But nevertheless, yours truly has started celebrating her freedom.

Oh wow, I'm actually gonna start blogging about my weekend! (:

So, after my Physics Paper 1, went to AC to foos. Yeah, I didn't study but foos instead.. again. Hey, you shouldn't stress yourself last minute anymore right? You know it, you know it, you don't, you don't! So after foos, was Addmaths Paper 2. Was easier than the first, that's all I can say. Straight went home, watched tv abit and got ready to Nadine's house for the BBQ!

Me and Rekha made babies! Me and Rekha cleaned squids! The bones were really cool, not the black ink though. After cleaning, marinating, stirring, wiping, and all those other things, finally got to seat our asses down and EAT! I was too busy foosing to remember to eat. So everything was just delicious! But, I didn't get to eat my squids, cause Scampi LICKED them -.- So after stuffing ourselves, half of us watched Jennifer's Body while the other half was trying to fix the curtain that broke. Everyone was screaming in the dark and the movie started for only 5 seconds. Hilarious! After the movie was done, went into the kitchen to find them playing Boggle so yeah Friday night was my first time playing Boggle! Headacheee wei!

Then it was drinking time, thought everyone how to play Flooop. I didn't even get a chance to mess up! ): Tried teaching them Thumbmaster but failed. Then we played Drink or Dare cause we just couldn't think of anything else. Why is it NOW only that I'm remembering all the drinking games..I'm missing the Bacardi Apple!

Drove to the mamak nearby to shisha and chill. We are all still wondering why it is so damn cold there. Sent the boys back and got back to the house around 5am, showered and me, Rekha and Safia who were sleeping over and Nadine slept straight. Woke up the next day and I got my nails painted with different colours on each nail. YAY(: Got ready and headed out to Curve. Met up with the rest at Vivo's and they have really good food there! Seriously doesn't look like much but really, the food is awesome. I had a Romeo and Juliet Pizza with a Cappucino, and they gave me a little biscuit! Went walking around the bazaar and we all spotted this BEEUTIFUL dress! (Don't worry, I know how to spell beautiful) But the movie was gonna start so we said we would buy it later.

2012 is, one of the best cinematic experiences I ever had. Something worth watching and something you DEFINITELY have to watch in the cinema.

Was so glad that they still had seats, for all 9 of us together, and it was pretty damn good seats. Cause we weren't able to book it the night before and I was so scared that it would be full. Guess it would have to be another day to watch The Fourth Kind and Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs.

After the movie, was Paddington's House of Pancakes. Lovelovelove! We all shared the sweet dipping thing. Can't remember what it's called but its the dollar pancakes. I prefer the american stacks though. And yes, Nadine, Safia and me bought the same dress!! It was just too nice. And no regrets, cause I tried it on at home (trying not allowed at the Curve Bazaar) and I just LOVE it! :D Anyways, Azaidi met up with us while we were at Paddington's. One by one everyone left, walked to McD to wait for the rest of them to go home. Then Hadi came to pick us up to go to OU for the Flyfm concert. Took a bloody hour to find parking so we were like fcuk it, just park at One World Hotel. Watched the concert for awhile then went to eat at the sushi place near MPH, can't remember the name. Had udon with the chicken thing. I just cannot seem to remember names. Got back home around 1am, watched House and slept for 12hours.

Woke up and went swimming with Jack the whole day. Was good to catch up! And it was good to swim after so long! After catcing up, went for dinner with him, Qiqi and their mom at Old Town. Food was good (: Prawn mee, chicken wings, fish head curry, pork satay and ice kacang!

Got home, watched House and here I am blogging. Sorry if it seemed liked I sped things up but I was getting kinda annoyed at typing. I gotta get used to blogging again :/

I'm missing the mash potatoes, pork ribs and cupcakes from the BBQ ):

God I'll make them pay,
Take it back one day.
I'll end this day,
I'll splatter color on this gray.
This I swear!
THIS I SWEAR!

:D

0 comments: