Sunday, January 18, 2009

Education fair yesterday at Midvalley was a letdown. Shopping at Midvalley was a total letdown. Atleast I got to hang out with Chee Hui after so long, and Mabel too :D Played pool, ohyeah I got better. I love pool xD Ate at secret recipe, me and Mable shared a kids meal! Kids meal rocks! Battling over chicken or beef, beef won :D Didn't watch a movie there, instead came back to my house and watched a dvd at my place, Rocker, nice movie. Kinda sad though eventhough its a comedy.
Slept over at Qi's (: 3rd time was the charm! Could finally sleep in her room, guess I was just tired. Woke up and went for brunch with the family (OMG). At BellyGood!!! I preferred the name Wendy's Bistro but I guess the new name is better to advertise that the place sells pork. YUMMY! Shared between all of them the mushroom soup, garlic cheese bread, sundried cheese & tomato pita, 2 sandwiches, pork belly and the new babybackribs with 3 scoops of Movenpick ice-cream, brownie with vanila ice cream and ice-cream cake! Once again, PORK BELLY! zomghaxbbqsossss~

Got a haircut after, FRIGGIN SHORT MY FRINGE. Better grow man, now school need to tie it up & everyone will be staring at my pimples, greaat. So tied up my fringe and went to Pyramid to meet with Mabel for ice-skating. Who knew these 3 guys would also follow behind her! Made new friends again! Jay, Timothy and Ivan. All of us skated, fun but pain >< And I DIDN'T FALL this time! Eventhough Mabel pushed me as I was making my way out of the exit, and in the end SHE fell in her dress! Muahahahha! Still love you laaa.

Then she left me ): and the guys agreed to send me back home. Freaking deja vu, *refer to last post*. And instead of a crystal shop, they brought me shopping! Hahaha. Ohyes, nice car (:

Melanie and Daniel are boarding into the plane now T__T And Mabel is leaving 2mrw. Stupid Australia, grrrr.

Sleep, now! Was doing hw but ffk it la. Assembly 2mrw, cement step thing! :D Gosh, wonder when this stupid feeling stops. *cement step thing! weeee* Not tonight apparently, lalala.

Yeah, I was a Skinny Bitch today. Thanks for the shirt again Bianca~

0 comments: