Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday's are nice (:

Got to be a happy happy girl today, cause I saw *ahem* :D This is why I love asiacafe ~
After hanging out with Chai Leng, Chen Ji, Tiffany, Mabel, Adriz and Daniel in the canteen, moved them to AC, but why Daniel went missing ))): Met up with Krystal and Amanda for awhile. Wanted to play pool but they had to jet.

Fast forward to me and Mabel getting a taxi, asking the guy wether Pyramid can, him saying okay, us getting in the taxi, him driving from school to Taylor's there and him saying traffic jam lah cannot, no charge. Wtff, I ask u for a reason wether Pyramid can right =.=
Fast forward to us getting another taxi and it was seriously the best taxi experience, haha like a bunch of chinapeks man. Taking taxi with Mabel is damn fun.

So we sat down besides the ice-skating rink, saw Kwan Yee, and then Shaun! Last minute decided to go inside and skate as well. Then I saw Shaun leaving, but then I saw Jovi!! He was going in also (: Skated with Mabel, and I was frigging happy that I never fell, until when they wanted to clean the rink, and I was gonna go just one more round, THEN I fell. Thankgod didnt get my clothes wet. So waited half an hour and went back in again, then Mabel left me T_T So in the end I hanged out with Jovi and his friends, Christopher, Marcell and Lam? Haha not sure if I spelled it right. Kwan Yee tried to teach me how to break, but I'm such a noob, impossible for now. Grr Jovi and Christopher kept trying to push me down in the rink, I feel freaking bad for swearing so much... infront of little kids and everyone else. Stupid Katherine, must learn from my mistakes and watch out, control myself ><

Teman-ed the guys to eat dinner at Sakae Sushi after skating. Still saw the pro skating after dinner, wahhh! Dunnoe how ppl can tahan skating that long. Ohyes, thanks Christopher for belanja-ing me unagi and hot ocha! And these guys ah, brought me to .... a crystal shop. Because someone wanted to buy an aquamarine crystal for himself? Lol, weird la these guys, but damn funny and lame! *OCHAAA! :D * Hanged in Pyramid till 9pm, they sent me back home! Yayy, no bus for me today (:

Realized how tired I was when I reached Home Sweet Home, out the whole day walking back and forth AC and school, and ice-skated after how many years and walked around Pyramid with my stupid school bag. Gonna go continue reading The Diary of Anne Frank, been busy with school and such! Then I can finally start reading Nefertiti that Tze Yang borrowed me. How's America, fool? (;

Today's choice of clothes, ultimately fave denim shorts and Heineken T-shirt, with my school pony tail.

Tomorrow MidValley? Nights ~




I do still think about you, though I shouldn't right.
What's become of us.
What's become of you.

0 comments: