Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just survived 2nd day of school! Absolutely no homework yesterday but there are loads today ):
Gotta start revising as well )):

First day of school was quite nice, just so awesome that I got to talk with everyone again. Though I don't really like my place in class, at the last row! Should have went to school earlier yesterday to pick out the good seats but I was waiting for my hot milo to not be so hot ><

Mabel, freaking hurry up and come back from Shanghai, you aussie girl! Supposed to be my mahjong buddy, and gotta take you out (:

From meeting up with her in Pyramid the other day.

Aargh, yesterday had a little bit of a sore throat. Started after half of the school day. (What, I talked and screamed too much when I saw my friends? o.o ). And today it got REALLY BAD. Couldn't really talk and was coughing most of the time. Katherine was quiter today, omg! But that still didn't stop me from screaming at times, like when Zhi Lynn told me there was a hot guy and I turned around and screamed WHERE in the cantin ( at first he was dyamn HOT cute! But then I took a closer look and nahh), and when Tija showed me her piercing. Automatic to scream la.

Form 5 Theta (& especially Form 5 Sigma), right outside the principal's toilet, fuyooo what an honour!
I found a way to 'tuck' in my shirt, whaaat? Must take precautions now okay, wonder how many times the principal and discipline staff pee in a day?

0 comments: