Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thanks for the year, no, the past 16years.

A freaking car accident just happened right outside my house between a taxi and a porchse. Tsk, such a waste of a sexy car.

Heard a loud BOOM and looked outside the window. A guy is lying on the floor, the car alarm is blasting, people are crowding...... kei-po-ing. And yet,

........

The ambulance hasn't arrived yet, and I live right down the street from SJMC.

One minute you're driving without a care in the world, the next....

So what if it's freaking 5.30am, and so what that you think there are no cars on the streets, just drive properly! My guess is that the speeding porchse rammed into the stationary taxi as there are always taxi's opposite my street. Then again I could be wrong, but from what it seems you know. Sorry to those related if I am.






I'm 17 and I will be starting my first day of my last year of high school tomorrow. I will make most of my life, so that whenever time is, my time, I will not regret it. I will start to live life, love life, make most of life and be thankful for life. If something isn't going my way, do something about it. And if I can't, accept it and move on.

Other NewYearResolutions
Pay attention in class by sleeping early the night before and eating breakfast before school.
Study harder, revise more often, every end of the week/everyday?
Finish my homework promptly, well and on time.
Improve on my
handwriting and being more neat in my work.
Participate in SportsDay.
Join either YellowHse Cheerleading or Cyrens.
Exercise daily with jogging and sit-ups.
Join either Dance class or Celebrity Fitness.
Take better care of Jacky, walk everyday, bathe every 2weeks.
Make time for friends and family.
Never stop having my own fun, even on some school nights, as long as I am doing the first three and am well-aware of situations.
Stop
swearing as much, not totally off as that's impossible, but less. Especially in public.
Be more thankful.




Reminder *** move computer to another room and replace with study table, so that I can finally study in the comfort of my own room with my music from the lappy.

Sitting for O-levels this year, study hard katherine!




January 4th, Sunday, 5.??am,
May You Rest In Peace.

0 comments: