Friday, April 18, 2008

And there we were.

Ahhhh i overslept today so was too late to go to school T.T Tiffany called me at 10 then only i woke up.Haih my accounts test, and physics ><

So went to Qi and Jack's hse. Unexpectedly went to pyramid with them and their mom. Ate Wendy's for the first time! Quite good. Then Qi finally met up with her friends to go Lagoon, ahh i cant wait to go to the ScreamPark, she says its AWESOME. After mid-year exam kay peeple?

Walked around with Jack and his mom, went here and there, guess its counted as shopping! He looked hot in two shirts but it cost so bloody much. Then went looking for his exercise machine thingy. And went to YogurBerry!! Rocks my socks! Played scrabble and drew (: Jack called me crazy for putting SO MUCH of all my fave toppings, but he ate his own words when it turned out dee-li-cious! Well, ofcourse it did, i mean, c'mon, its katherine(; And i bought a shirt from F.O.S. I luvvv it!

Went home around 5.30pm and studied abit of business studies and watched LOST.


I held the pieces of my soul
I was shattered and I wanted you to come and make me whole
When I saw you yesterday
But you didn't notice
And you just walked away
Cause everything you wanted me to hide
Is everything that makes me feel alive

I'll just wait it out patiently till you come to your senses, baybeh.

0 comments: