Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

Yesyes, was AprilFools day. But i didn't know! Totally forgot, wish i knew though. Would have brought my rubbery lizard thing, not plastic.. so fake la please. Haih saddens.

Slept at 8.30pm last night! Then woke up aroun 11pm cause Jack called me then went back to sleep again. So cause i slept early, i went to school early. Everyone was so surprised cause EVERYDAY i come in when everyone's seated down and the teacher's taking attendance. So yea, i went to Esther's class then she was like, what april fools joke ah? I was blurr then she told me today was April 1st.

Quite a boring April fools though, only person try kena me was Winston. He told me to take out my book from under my desk, i took it out and there was a plastic lizard on it. I was seriously like no reaction at all, he thought i saw him put it in there but i didnt, he's just lame. lols (: Then the only person i kena was Nadine but it was like really stupid. School was about to finish,

Me: Nadine, whats that on your cheek?
Nadine: Where, really? *touch touch*
-grins-
Me: April Fools!

yes, im LAMER.

But i fooled Jack though. I told him his poor Tiffany got pushed down a flight of stairs in school and now at SJMC. So he say go visit her, walk halfway up and i said, Jack, AprilFools[:

Ciao gays, APRILFOOLS! =D

0 comments: