Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another bad day once more.

Today was no surprise, another bad day. Found out one of the missing pieces last night, it really hurt me.

Went to school early, cause i didn't tie my hair. Yea, it takes 15mins to tie my hair so i just didn't, cause i wanted to talk with Esther and Tiffany. Talking with Esther outside my class, and yea i started crying. Like wat the heck, I cant really cry at home but i can cry in school =.=

Entered the class then the whole class just staring at me. Feel like they really think im phsyco cause of yday and today. And apparently i look like a sick patient walking around. -.-

Then suddenly halfway through English which was 1st and 2nd period, my heart started racing, and i felt like vomiting. Don't want tell you what's the end result la, lol worried abt me just ask me in school? So yea, then i had no appetite at all today and yday. Ate dinner though, don't worries.

Tomorrow Esther, Tiffany and Qiqi(Audrey coming over) Omg I just can't wait to see Esther cook maggiemee and fried egg XD Lol sorry I was mean to you at school. So yeap, after that we'll go to school when cross-country finishes.

Looking forward to tomorrow, not the night part though. Well, if I'm at Kellie's then Im looking forward to it (;

0 comments: