Monday, April 7, 2008

Looking for the gun, what sucks is that its out of bullets.

Today was just

a BAD day.

Not forgetting saturday night and the whole of sunday too. Overslept this morning, woke up at 7.50am and school starts at 8am, today was Monday so even had assembly. If it wasn't for Tiffany calling me wouldn't have went to school, though i shouldn't have gone. Now i think my mom's a lil dissapointed/angry at me or whatever cause i overslept and didnt sleep early las nite. ( I wake up by myself and walk to school)

My choices were, get ready quick and wake my mom up to send me to school and be a few minutes late for assembly OR come to school after assembly and risk getting a late note or not.

Should have chose the 2nd one. The reason why i did the first was cause i taught you could still go inside the assembly eventhough ur late. You ACTUALLY can. Its just that because of th new vice principal, he changed the fcukin rules. Haih you wanna change the stupid rules for the first time why had to be today.

I reached school at 8.05am. Mom dropped me off at the backgate but it was closed so i ran all the way to the front. The teacher took down my name at the front gate, okayla wateva yea Im late. Ran to the assembly hall. When i tried to go inside the probate stopped me, say i cannot go in. And ask me give my name again, i said i already gave my name but need give again. Wtf whats the point of the first time?

So she told me go to the stairs there with the other latecomers. With that i was already so angry. I sat down on the stairs. I was actually looking forward to school so that it could take my mind off what happen that weekend but look what happened. So atleast i tried to finish my hw la. Shortly after that, another probate ask me to stand up. I ask why and he say cause this is supposed to be a "punishment" for coming late. I was like wtf, you took my name down already right, and atleast i TRIED my best to come to school after all right? I REFUSED TO STAND UP. Summore he asking only me. And he said i have to talk with another teacher then.

So the teacher came and told all of us to stand out in a bloody STRAIGHT LINE out in the sun till assembly over. Wtf la. Now i cant even do my hw. I was FORCED to think about what happened. Was just on the verge of shedding tears when they finally said can go. Went up to the toilet, and told Tiffany what happened that weekend. The stupid thing that happen this morning just made me MORE angry, so i cried. Stayed in the toilet for quite some time.

Went back to class, then when i entered the class the stupid physics teacher wrote my name in the control book. At that point i didnt care at all la. Went back to my seat and Safia, Nadine and Abigail saw me cry, think the whole class did cause the teacher was looking at us. Then Safia and Nadine had to go for their class and the fcukin physics teacher.

"See, they all will disturb the class la. Straitaway go to 'her' *points at me*"

I was like watthefark, hello cant you see im crying. Yea sorry to 'disturb' your class but dont have to state the obvious okay.

Then it was break time, when i reached the canteen, didnt eat. TIffany told Esther basically what happened that week and this morning and i started crying again in the canteen. At this point i told them, im really not surprised if i kena CS later today, cause im having such a bad day.. i just know it'll get worse.

Found out that yup, i was right. When came back from Bio, on the bloody board where everyone can see, 'Katherine Lim, report to CS at 12.50sharp'

So lunch time Tiffany and me went to talk with the teacher. I asked her why i kena CS, cause of this morning or cause i was late to class( Tiffany said shouldnt get CS if late to class wan). The teacher also dint noe but i think cause of late to assembly la. I told her i already did "punishment" this morning.. why must i do again? Lucky she was understanding then she let me off. So we went to the canteen. Didnt eat. Drank milo. Then we teman Esther at the field for her duty. Talked about all that shit la. After lunch went to the toilet, talk again la you know. Went back class and the Bm teacher said she writing my name in the control book Sheesh atleast the physics teacher did it discreetly. I say okla, write la. At that point also too tired too care.

So now my name got written down 4 times today. I dont understand, everytime when im late to class, especially Bm and Physics, the teachers dont give a shit. But today they wanna give a shit. Not surprised if i kena CS tomorrow also. Haih.

Then it was Business Studies, told Kellie what happened.
PE time finally told Nadine, Abigail and Safia with Kellie and Madeline. Madeline's abit blurr, haha sorry! And now i know Nadine and Me have alot of certain thngs in COMMON ;) LOLS coinky dink eh? Yea, C's are bitches and boyfriendstealers.

Stayed back after school for awhile with Kellie and talked summore. Sleepover at Wed night of all days? Haha, we'll see.

Dont even know why i was looking forward to school, was looking forward to getting my mind off it but i was just talking about it the whole time...

0 comments: