Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Friends are forever.

Instead of coming back from school at 4pm today, came back around 5.30pm. Had to stay back to do the quiz i missed last time and shit it wasnt a quiz, it was like a bloody exam. Took so long to do. I could actually do it longer ans take my time but who the hell wants to stay back after school -.- I did it carefully, i think, and didnt even bother to check it, finally went to go walk back home.

Haih did my oral for bm today. Peningkatan pendatang asing dan kesannya. Did it in english, converted it to malay, memorised it like shit and presented it today quite well if i do say so myself. The only bloody problem is that it was the wrong tajuk. Pendatang asing not as in foreigners but illegal foreigners.

=.="''

I dont have to present it again (thankgod) but i have to re-write the whole goddamn bloody thing. Mid year is already in two/three weeks and i still have to catch up with what i missed, hw and now i still have to do.. this. And plus i also got a bad mark, not totally bad but i expected more :/ But the whole class wished me goodluck before i started and stuck up for me by asking the teacher wether can change the topic for me since i already did it. To no avail though. Haih. But THANKS guys! You're the best (:

Owh, will post up 'results' tomorrow, after i kena some other people >;D


ESTHHERR, you and ur dumb prefect-ness. Cant be crazy with us :/

But still doesnt stop me and Tiffany :D Last time so lame, show the L sign and call each other loser and lame. Then we show two L signs to Zhilynn and said whatever, and then Leng Lui. Lol. After that she call us La La. So we all calling each other, loser, lame and lala. Shouting damn loud from the cantin to class.

So i've been calling Tiffany lala, cause of something lol (; Then at the cantin Adriz kinda said i was lala. Because of him my name kena book! Long nails, pffft -.-

Me Adriz
Betrayer! Betrayer!
Sorry, I thought you were the lambda girl!
Do i look lala to you??
Kinda. =D
*Runs to the other side of the cantin and tackles him*

seriously, i tackled him. LOL. So after that Tiffany call me lala and i called her lala, then we SHOUTEDD so much, and ended up fighting about Zhi Lynn. Think we hurt her hand, sooryyy! ): So yea, all of us shouting our asses off about who gets ZhiLynn. I've known her for 9 years and we have the same class next, o levels business studies.. are u in olevels? excuses were used. In the end instead of winning or leaving Zhi Lynn, we left Alvin. Cause he said me and Tiffany were bad best friends! Hmphh!

We are the bestest friends you could ever ask for okay! (;

0 comments: