Saturday, April 19, 2008

Eventhough i was running, you were always on my mind.

Just finished the bloody cross-country! Actually didnt wanna go cause after i jogged yesterdayyesterday and the day before around my neighbourhood, legs HURT like shit. But still went today, was determined to lose fats!

Went to bed around 2.30am and dragged myself out around 7.30am. Reached there kinda late but eventually found Esther, Tiffany, Zhilynn, Jocelyn, Sucelia and so many other people. Esther was all whiny cause all of us brought our earphones except her. Alot of people said i looked sooo, i dunnoe pro? lol. Guess cuz it was my ipod strap around my arm. China quality, haha.

So ran with them for like 5 secs, and i went ahead. Never saw em till i finished. Haha. No wait, saw em at one intersection thing where u can see who's ahead n behind of you [:

Pushed myself, jogged and ran the whole way but stopped to walk 2 or 3 times, haih regrets.

Form 2.
Me: number 46 Esther: number 47 Melanie: number 48

Now Form 4.
Me: number 43 Esther: number 101 Tiffany: number 104 Zhilynn: number 122, was it? lols =x

Was really hoping to get number 20 something, ohh well.

After the cross-country, the 4 of us bought the nasi lemak at the street and went to Tif's hse to eat. Zhilynn ate maggiemee though, no more money adi la >< But we shared okay! Then Esther sent me back home but before that went to the tailors nearby to pick up her skirt. Haih she wore baju kurung on Friday and i cant believe i MISSED IT ):


Didn't even know, Qi took this pic in my camera.
Candid :D

0 comments: