Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kicking me when im aleady low, low, low.

74 hours... It took you 74hours for you to reply when you knew i was clearly hurting. And it wasn't even a good one. You think I'm gonna reply you in a second? You think I'm even going to reply you?

Vomited bile today, well atleast they tell me its bile. Still felt pain in my stomach, slept the whole day today, apparently I got a fever as well, but i don't feel feverish. Just really tired... I hope i still don't look like a sick patient walking around *ahem* .

Everybody went for the drama thing, I soo wanted to go but no, Olevels students cant go. But alot of them did anyway. Don't know why i didn't even bother to sneak out. Just slept.

Finally ate breakfast and lunch today, eventhough i still had no appetite, everyone told me to eat cause maybe the reason was cause i had no food inside. Haihh i ate dinner wert. Ohyea, thanks Kellie for letting me sleepover yday, eventhough there was no point in the end... still had loads of fun catching up with you. And i thought we would arrive early at school actually, fyi we arrived just on time, 7.55am. Lols.

Trying to upload pics from yday onto the lappy, but something wrong with my phone.

119hours, 119hours you left me hurting / and still counting.

you didn't had to be superman, all you had to do was just be MY superman.

0 comments: