Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My medication.

Qiqi(Audrey) slept over last night. Watched Sydney White, VERYVERY GOOD MOVIE. Slept around 2am. Esther came over in the morning around 9.30am, finally got to catch up with her. And then Tiffany came abit later. Ate maggiemee, and aww didn't see Esther make it, cause we were in a rush and everything. Borrowed them heapps of dvd's. Then went to school, except Qi ofcourse, she went home :/

When we went to the backgate, the guard won't open the door for us. So we went front gate, and all the way from outside the front gate till class, i was laughing my ass off! Cause Esther and Tiffany were supposedly 'running'. Haha [: And nopes, didn't get caught. Hanged out at Esther's class and camwhored, the guys were helping us take pics... guess they wanted to prove themselves. Hey if u want guys to continue taking pics for you, just keep saying 'omg u suck as a cameraman la, nvrmind la we take ourselves dong', and they'll wanna prove themselves, so they'll keep taking the pics (;

Went to class but the teacher didn't give a fcuk, so i just went out to call Tiffany. But then Esther and Sucelia were outside and told me go lunch with them. Then met Tiffany in the canteen after she watch her class drama in the audy. Aww lunchtime felt so sad for JJ. Forgive and forget la Esther, its just ice-cream ^^

Then it was Eng, superboring la, just sms'ing ppl and reading my Twilight which I borrowed Nadine which she brought today. Then Malaysian Studies, bah Safia, Nadine, Abigail and me just hanged out at the stairs. Then it was Accounts. Haha we waited by the back door and when the teacher went through the front, we went through the back and ran! Went to Tiffany's class, wanted to see her class drama but they didn't do it. Saw ppl shuffling and got 'batte royale' also, LOL. Bell rang, time to go home! Stayed back awhile cause of the rain and chatted with Safia and Tiff. And this Chai Leng ah, smack my butt damn pain. Told her that Chen Ji can't wait to see her in a bikini and he's gonna 'strip' at Bianca's party nxt Sat. =D

Kay, gonna go off to Kellie's hse now for sleepover. Yup, i Finally made my mind! Just hope don't regret T.T Ahh Kellie, save me!!

Upload pics from today when I can, and i finally changed my walllpaper. Its now me and my peeps. But still same screensaver though...

*not the real lyrics.

MirrorMirror.
Mirror mirror hanging on the wall
You don't have to tell me
Who's the biggest fool of all
Mirror mirror I wish you could lie to me
And bring my baby back
Bring my baby back to me

Why did you had to walk away?
When all you had to do was say you're sorry
I must be stupid
Must be crazy
Must be out of my mind
Now in the cold light of the day I realize

If only wishes could be dreams
And all my dreams could come true
There would be two of us standing here in front of you
If you could show me that someone that you used to be
Bring back my baby to me

Atleast, I tried MY best.

0 comments: