Thursday, May 15, 2008

And I'm missing you so much. How long do I have to wait.

ISH, my phone got stolen yesterday morning.

In the beginning of Bio Exam, i placed it under my desk. Then after the exam its break, but you know us la, straightaway after exam you must go all around the class to check answers. So thats what I did, left my place(still in class) for like 5 minutes, literally. Then went to get my phone to go for break, checked under my desk and it's gone.

I didn't report it cause i thought maybe Paul or Winston took it cause they're always taking my phone... but atleast while I'm there. So I just waited till I could ask them. Apparently after lunch, they didn't had it. Puan Lim came into my class and I told her about it, did spotcheck... couldn't find it. Cried lor. Haih summore STRAIGHTAWAY after that was Maths exam.

Haih think its someone from my class, yet I don't think its someone from my class. But its the only way or either someone came into the class for those 5 mins, saw it and stole it. How in the world does a girl lose her phone in 5 minutes. It might have happened while my exam, but heck that's worst isn't it.

Confirm stolen and never coming back la. When I realised my phone gone, Esther and Tiffany help call but the bastard off-ed it. Hope my school is actually doing something about it. Now all I can do now is wait till school and exam finish la, nxtweek. See wether they find it.

So yeap, had English, paper 1 and 2 on Tuesday. OOO you wanna know what i wrote in my essay?

Wanted to make a tuna sandwich. Got a tuna can and instead of finding the expiry date for tuna, i find the expiry date for Earth. 'Earth will end in four days'. I dropped the can on the floor and brought my mom downstairs but it disappeared. Mom went back up the stairs mumbling something about me being crazy, need to see a therapist and they're giving too much hw in school. There was nothing I could do but wait. On the fourth day, UFO's appeared from the sky and fishes came charging out. Their fins holding what seemed to look like water guns. They blasted the water guns turning people into mermaids, placing them in tiny little bowls with fake castles in it, fed them food that tasted like garbage, and constantly knocked on the glass from the outside. 'Now you know how we feel,' said the fish.

Basically(:

Bio and Maths on Wednesday, yesterday. Think I did quite well. Today was Physics and Accounts, same same.

So far so good. But SHIT tomorrow is Chem and AddMath, why do they have to be on the same day. And on a Friday, meaning there is no time between for us to study summore. Yeesh.

I miss my phone-y. Please give him back to me.

0 comments: