Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What have I been up to?

Thursday last day of exams. Malaysian studies, hahahaha didn't study. Maths also. Didn't finish one question :/

So far for holidays just hanging out with Jack, Qi and Tze yang. Though I haven't seen Qi these few days, she's busy with her cheerleading. The other day we watched Ironman and another day Indiana Jones. IronMan ROCKS and Indiana Jones, the middle was nice, beginning and especially the end was so cliche.

"Their treasure isn't gold. Their treasure is knowledge"

Ohhhhh the tresure is knowledge the treasure is knowledge. =.=

Finally tried the Swensens 50% off earthquake ice-cream. Err ok ok la. Was planning to eat at swensens again for dinner with Safia, Nadine and Abigail last night. But they ffk-ed me, lols.

Then suppose to go OU on Friday with Esther, Tiffany and the rest, but they ffk-ed me too, lol. Nola, changed to monday.

But maybe this Friday Tiffany, Jing Yu and me will come to Holiday Villa, swim acnd ome back to my hse watch movie.

These few nights was playing wii with Jack and Tze yang. Last night slept at 6am, playing ping pong, like the really old version, the first video game one. Haha no lives man. And Jack finally bought his exercise machine, from Subang Parade. But he hasn't got his suit yet though.

Today I walked Jacky, jogged about 4 rounds, and walked Jacky again. All thanks to Tze yang, he's in love with my dog, got another name for him also -.-

And also been playing Cabal. Found out that the guys all play Cabal too o.o I was so excited la, thinking about all the free stuff they can sponsor me.... they're like lvl 100+ . Delta, Omega and Rho. Thhhhheeeeeeeen, they're all in different server. WTFFF. Haih they're in Mercury while I'm in Venus. They asked me to change, but aiya i HATE restarting character, and Jack is in Venus too.

Lvl 40 now(: Yeeesh, can't bot anymore. I never even botted, bought all my adept stuff and was gonna bot, then had to start paying for it already. Hope no one buys it and they make it free again.

Whoever is out there, that is playing Cabal and has a char in bloody Venus, not Mercury... add me. xkittykat

0 comments: