Saturday, May 17, 2008

Late late late!

Was late to school on Friday yesterday.... which was the day of Chem and Addmath EXAM o.o

Woke up at 8.20am cause someone was calling the hse phone. Apparently it was a bunch of people trying to know where the hell i was ( remember, my phone got stolen). Was like SHITSHITSHIT. First plan was to just go to school when Chem finishes and go for Addmaths, and take the Chem test after school. But who wants to stay back after school on a Friday to do an exam. So i thought fast and checked the timetable. If I left now, find the teachers to ask if it was possible to take the exam now until break finishes, then sit for AddMaths paper. So did just that, went up and down asking around. Finally found my Chem teacher and he allowed it. So yeap people, no worries(: But I had a late note though.

And there was school today, on a SATURDAY. ZZ exam summore. Then, urrgh, this morning I actually woke up on time! Cause i was so scared the same shit would happen. But instead of checking my phone for the time every now and then from when i woke up till I reached school, I was checking my ipod... I don't have my phone or a watch okay. When I saw the time while walking, I had time la, so I took my time walking slowly. By the time I was outside school, it was 8am right on the dot. Which is usually the time i reach there. But then SHITTT the bloody backgates were closed! Started runnninnngg to the front gate. When I got inside, almost made it but the guards were like OI GIRL, then the teacher came out of nowhere and took down my name. FCUK WEI. Things that pissed me off were that I actually woke up earlier than usual on purpose, I took my time walking to school really slow, and not sure how much difference in the time of my Ipod and Phone, but I was prob only a minute or two late, cause my class teacher was STILL in my class. I didn't get a late note though, and I told her I wasn't late, they let me in. I felt kinda bad that I lied. Everyday she'd ask for the late note but usually I'm actually NOT late, cause the backgate was open. But this was the first time I lied =X

Haih but I feel that my school's 'late system' is really bad. Yesterday, when I went through the front gate there was no teacher to take down my name, but yea I had to get a late note. Then today when I went through, there was the teacher there to take down my name, but actually when you're late you're supposed to still get the late note after the teacher took down your name, but I didn't la. Geez if they wanna do that fine but atleast either have only the late note, or only the teacher, or atleast make sure there is both of them. But obviously, not. I wonder how they figure out the punishments, so if my name is in the late note and the book thingy, that means I was late two times? And when I have one but not the other, that means only once? I really don't get it, to me they should just stick with the late notes. I shouldn't be counted late unless I missed my class teacher to take my attendance, but she was still there along with all the other class teachers, and yet I'm late. You count me as late it's only by a minute or two, can't you be more forgiving -.- Haih if 5 minutes or 10 minutes the fine, especially yesterday when i was an hour late, lol. But only 2 minutes. Haih very strict di right... but I wasn't even late to class.

Now I'm just scared they're gonna give me cs... I dowannn T.T Summore nxt Wednesday I also plan on coming to school late, cause there is no exam but Chem until the last hour of the day. Today also in class got 1 and a half hour free, so boring, sleep only, how can I survive 6 hours o.o But because of this I'm scared I'm one step away from cs, or either I already got o.o But eitherway scared lar. Maybe I'll go la, see wether can ponteng the whole day go other people's class or play 'shocking roulette' with Safia, Nadine they all in the library. I gotta check if they got exams on that day and shit. Ahhhh.

Owh.

Chem objective was harder than I expected but still okay. So the other papers must be harder than I expected o.o
Add.Math ah? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hope I can pass adi la, considering 10marks confirm GONE. HAHAHHAHAHAHA *delirious*
Bio Paper 6 today was like WTF. What does buttons gotta do with BIOLOGY. Was really NOT WHAT I EXPECTED AT ALL. But think did err okay okay la.
Accounts ah? I OWN accounts wei. All objective but still, OWN. xD

Kay, this week gotta study Business Studies. Its the subject where if you actually study, it's shit easy to score. So yeap, gonna take advantage of that!

BYE.

0 comments: