Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Monday was Wesak Day people. Meaning no school and exam. Except Jack, since O Levels don't have ' We-sek Day'. So Qi, her mom and me sent Jack to his school. Finally got to see the outside of Sayfol! Then unexpectedly went to .... KLCC XDDDDD

Shit haven't been there for years! And I wanna go baaackk! So lively (:

Me and Qi went to Topshop, tried on shirts and fuhreaking nice bikini's. There was a black one and a colorful one i loved but haihh, no money. Then went to Zara, tried on loads of shirts but we didn't buy anything. Got Juice and pizza knot from Auntie Annes, and free gummi bears, lol. Then went to pick up Jack. Was excited to go inside and see the school, was inside... gonna go more inside... then ....

=.=

*retreat retreat*

zzzz why must appear now, now I'll never be able to see their school again. zzzz. Then she was heading towards the car, zzz, drop her off at the bus station. But so rude, didn't even say hi to their mom, or said thank you properly.

Whatevaaa! Anyways, on the way back home was laughing like shit abt Man vs Wild. It's suppose to be those shows where they teach you about survival but that guy makes it soo bloody funny to laugh at. He's constantly drinking his pee to prevent dehydratation and eats bugs, snakes and lizards cause its packed with protein. And whenever he eats it he gets that disgusting face, says it tastes disgusting, but eats it anyway cause it gives him energy.

It's packed with protein. But I gotta keep moving. To stay alive. Pee peeee.

Lol he always says that. Hahaa funnayy :D

Reached back home, walked the dogs with Jack. Went to the park, played with em and played frisbee. Showered and from then on studies Business Studies. Went AC to get coffee and for Qi and her mom to eat dinner. Jack playing cabal cabal cabal. Anyways, semangat la studying Business Studies till arnd 2am.

Today was soo many tests.

Biology objective - harder than I expected but quite okay.
Business studies - atleast I can answer em.
Chemistry paper 6 (experiments) -PWNNNEEEDDD (:

Tomorrow arnd 2pm is Chemistry only. Yup will go arnd lunch time cause everyone else has exams. But I'm scared to go at lunch time cause I was supposed to go for CS today, but I didn't. =x Either Kellie picking me up or I walk. Pick me up la! Lol.

Ohyess, I started playing Cabal too! xD Wooot force archer. I got purple hair. Feels good to play an on9 game again. Gonna play now, don't worry la, studied for Chem adi. Ciao!

0 comments: