Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You're the you in my love song.

Hey people. Got this from reading Villi's blog, lol. Thanks!




Your Love Song Is



You and Me by Lifehouse


"Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do

Nothing to prove

And it's you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you"



For you, love is very intense and a little difficult to express.



YAY uber happy with my results. Cause i LOVE this song. The ONLY song i know how to play on the guitar =x

Also did this one,



You Should Get a Tattoo of Initials



Modern and expressive

You're proud of who you are (or who you love)!


Yeap been planning on getting a tattoo since ever. Prolly when I'm 18.

Guess nothing much been happening. Hmm teacher's day is tomorrow. My lovelies, Sucelia and Esther are the MC's (: They both borrowing my dress for it and yes they're gonna rock! My class went to the hall today and saw then rehearsed, quite looking forward to it. The guitar and the dances and my lovelies! Its a 70's theme.

Why haven't i still taken pictures of my charity case kitten? lol.

Please, anyone that's interested in the kitten, let me know ASAP. I'll let you know the details!


Owh and once again i ask this everlonging question:

Why do guys find the urge to shave their heads bald and 'touch' their guy friends WAYY too much, smiling their heads off and showing that they obviously like it. If and when you do find out, let me and the rest of the female population know.

Yeesh better start studying. Mid-year exam is bloody nextweek. Blehh so lazy :/
Eat and watch one piece! Ohyeaahh xD

0 comments: