Monday, May 5, 2008

Rawrr

Sorry I haven't been blogging. This whole week has been a holiday remember? Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon.

And the reason why i haven't been blogging is cause

i got a kitten! (:

Wednesday night arnd 11pm, walked to AsiaCafe with Jackuumms. He ate lamb chop and we shared a large bottle of Heineken. Before we left, went to buy Takoyaki for Qiqi. Then i saw a cute little abandoned kitten nearby the cart.

Me: Awww so cute! Is it alone? Aww Can we take it home with us?
Jack: You wan you take la.
Me: I dunnoe la.
Jack: *buys takoyaki* Go pick it up la since you like it so much. =.=

Then the kitten appeared behind the takoyaki cart next to the lady. And the lady kicked him away o.o. Wtff then it appeared infront of the cart right infront of me. So i listen to Jack lor, i picked it up =D

Jack: Woi.. I was only joking.. U actually picked it up =.=

When we got our takoyaki, i put it back down and started walking away. But then

Me: *pulls jacks shirt* EHHH we cant just leave it here la! See what the auntie did to him! Here for only 5 seconds kena abuse di! You think can bring back home anot?
Jack: Hmm up to you la, but I guess can. Just take a box from the back and put her inside. Then shower him and put her in the area upstairs with Rocky's old cage.

We just discussing how to do it la. Then suddenly

One STUPID IDIOTIC 'teenager'. Yeesh i wanna slap her la, that smelly bitch. lols. When i turned around to see the kitten ah, one girl was putting her dirty slipper on the kitten! She looked bloody drunk. All her friends were pulling her away and giving her disgusting looks and scolding her. GOOD. Thankgod her friends were there, if not i'll fcuking slap that bitch la. Why you need to bother the kitten? Not disturbing you aso mah right? If you call that petting ah? You want to PET, PET PROPERLY LA. If you cant do that then just DONT even try. Wtf laa. Standing there bothering you so much you must push it away isit? Just go sit at ur stupid table la, no table nearby aso, why isit bothering you. And even if it was maybe cuddling up to you (you noe cats la right? Sayang you at the leg wan), and you didnt like it... JUST WALK AWAY LA! ZZZ NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT THAT SMELLY DRUNKEN BITCH DID!

Anyways, because of that I couldn't tahan anymore. I quickly went to pick up the kitten and went to find a box at the back. Found one and brought it back to Jack's hse. Found out its not a him but a HER. Lol i STILL cant get used to that. Before that went to 7 eleven and bought her tuna and milk. Fed her and put her to sleep. The next day brought her back to my hse. Mom isn't here for a whole week, went to Perth. Maid wasn't that happy about it, brother too -.- Grr they make me bloody pissed la.

Cucu: Haiyo i eat the tuna instead of u n kenneth, sakit hati adi. But u can give so many to a cat.

Wtf i don't really care if u eat my tuna... just go buy again la. My heartbreaks if i see u eat my tuna isit -.-

F.Y.I: I came back home from buying cat food with my own money. And now I am carrying the cat food to the study room where i keep the cat. This convo is happening outside the study room.
F.Y.I AGAIN: He's speaking with ALOT more attitude =.=

Bro: Ehh u want to pick up a cat buy the food with your own money la. Buy catfood la. Feed him OUR THREE (-.-) cans of tuna adi! You wan, buy with your own money la. Buy cat food la.
Me: *wtf expression and points to the catfood* I just did. And i only used two, I bought one can with my own money. But i got no choice, no transport mah. The second Auntie Julie went out with Jack and Qi, i followed them and bought the catfood.
Bro: SOO? Why never buy earlier? MUST feed her tuna isit? Feed her something else LA.

Me: What? You think cats can eat anything isit? *sarcastic*
Bro: YEA it can eat anything! *not sarcastic*
Me: What? Feed her BREAD isit? *sarcastic*
Bro: YEA can wert. atleast not tuna! *not sarcastic*

Wat.. the... hell. He kept on whining abt how I didn't buy catfood. But its in my bloody hands now right? He kept on whining abt the past few days, not buyin her catfood and feeding her.. god forbid... tuna =.= yea its really wrong to feed a cat tuna. Well u cant erase the past right? What's done is done. Whining abt it aint gonna change it. And god its only TUNA. So exp isit. Just go buy again la. If feeding her tuna prevents her from dying of starvation.. how is that gone to a waste? -.-

I have more to whine about.. like how my maid wont let my OWN dog in my hse. Zzz told my mom abt it but she sided with her... zzzz. but its bad for the heart.

So yea, the whole week been taking care of the kitten and studying/hw. Seriously =D

And guys, IM REALLY SORRY I DIDN'T GO FOR SPORTS DAY.

I guess yea, im selffish. The only way i could go is wake up shit early, walk to school and take the bus there. The bloody sun isnt even up at that time o.o I wanted to study, and i noe none of you believe me.. but i did ):

Btw guess what i named the kitten?
Tako! From Takoyaki xD
Then Jack got his *omg i just had a brilliant idea* funny face and wanted to call her Jugs =.=
Then he got the same face and wanted to call her Iron man, since we found her on Wednesady night 30April and IronMan came out on that day and he's supercrazy abt the movie. But since it was a girl, Iron Woman. Lol.
So his full name is Jugs Takoyaki.
Few seconds ago, Jack said

Jugs IronWoman Takoyaki

But we call her Tako

=D

0 comments: