Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day

Been waking up arnd 6am on Tues, Wed and today. Gotta take care of my Tako before I go to school right. First thing in the morning, went to the assembly hall for Teacher's Day. It was really good this year! They had a slideshow showing all the teacher's and people saying sorry, was nice and funny(:

Then were the performances, they ROCKED! Had people playing the guitar and singing really well! They played you've got a friend in me in the Toy Story movie and one malay song, I'll ask people for the name, i wanna dl it. And there were people dancing. Juniors dance was kinda okay. Seniors dance rocked man! The girls and the guys did a super job. And god Sri KL is damn useless, so much technical problems. Happened at both the dances. But the senior guys did a really good job while there were technical probs, they were so cute! You would have thought that they did all that on purpose. And damn the guys are hot XD Was sitting with Safia, Nadine and Abigail, and i don't know about Abi but the 3 of us were DROOLING away to a certain someone. Tiffany, Zhi Lynn and Chai Leng was lagi infront so couldn't sit with them.

Haih i HAVE TO find the recording of all the performances, or atleast PICTURES!

Mom came back from Perth today, she brought back my guitar and case but she doesn't know where the key is =.= and she didn't bring back my purple folder with all my songs in it. But she brought back my pencil box, finally XD I missed ittt! Better than the stupid cat pencil box, but will miss the lock on it though, convenient[:

Talked about Jugs Ironwoman Takoyaki. Good thing is she isn't that mad about it, she even proposed on keeping it... but then changed her mind. She gave me two days to give it away or she'll send it to RSPCA(apologies for calling it SPCA last time, but i don't even know which is right). I told her no one is that interested then she say go tomorrow after school T.T Then luckily I remembered Stephanie says her neighbours might keep it cause they also have alot of cats. My mom will ask tomorrow. Hopefully they will, then maybe Tako can always come back to my hse since its kinda close :D

Ahhh supposed to come back from Qi's hse at 6pm, walk Jacky, shower, eat and do my Add. Maths! But i fell asleep and woke up arnd 8pm and didn't even walk Jacky T.T And i STILL haven't done my work. GRR go do now now now! Wish me luckies!

0 comments: