Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Work it!

As soon as I finished the first BM exam which was Karangan. I went

*Ahhhhhhhhhhh*

And when i got out of the class,

*AHHHHHHHH*

Lol didn't study shits for BM, only today, anak laut. Which is the most stupidest sajak i ever read so far. The boat and the fisherman are similar, which is when they die. And you have to mengingatkan saat kematian kamu. Wattheheck, we should live our life to the fullest la. And also the sajak say should be money-minded. And the nelayan risk his life to find income in the lautan. Sweat, can't you just study, get a good job and keep your life.

Was sleeping on the last 20mins of the 2nd BM test, so was too tired to complain. All I could say was suck nuts.

Walked back home, discovered and read the manga Bitter Virgin. OMG it is fcuking sad, quite good actually. Not gonna tell you basically what its about, can't bring myself up to type it. Just go to www.onemanga.com and read it or google the synopsis or something. Fell asleep halfway, haih shit didn't walk Jacky. When i woke up, ate then Qi and Jack called me teman them go mamak. Halfway up they said they wished they could have the Italian place instead, so I pulled them inside and belanja-ed them. But they felt really bad so they ordered really little, then they ate some more at the mamak. Was studying and talking with them.

Arrgghh Jack's O Levels is still going on, my Mid-year exam just started and Qiqi's assesments are nextweek. Though she didn't study with us just now. Lol. Went back to their hse and actually did my work!

Mygod its really a wonder, was at my hse the whole time and I didn't do ANYTHING. But at their hse with them, I did EVERYTHING some work! Hey, I can't say everything right, if not I'm totally ready for exams but I'm not -.- But I finished my Physics file! Just need to do the revision questions, obviously study summore and I'm done. Sheesh shouldn't it be the other way? I'm not able to do my work there cause they're distracting me so I gotta do my work in my room without distractions. WRONG, its like totally opposite. Guess maybe cause I'm too comfortable in my ow bed and the lappy and tv right infront of me and there aint no table here so obviously when I'm on a bed i don't feel like studying.

But now I feel like studying though(: Will try to do revision questions or read Bio. Haih tomorrow is Eng 1 and 2. Boring.

Nights!

0 comments: