Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11 hot guys that I wanna sprinkle sprinkles on <3

So today was the school trip to LimKokWing University. Bad first impression, their bus was like an hour or two late !! At school hanged out with Zhilynn, Alvin, Chai Leng, Kellie, Cheryll and Jessica. Then when the bus came I sat with Kellie, we just talked and talked about how we hope there would be HOT GUYS THERE. And made up secret codes for when we see a hot guy.

*points* Thats a really nice wall
:D

When we first got off the bus and entered the place... DAAMNNN

There were two rows of people dressed in black, and a RED CARPET between them. I just couldn't fcukin resist, when I was walking halfway down the red carpet and they were clapping for the sri kl-ians, I put my hand, waved at them like a queen and said *thank you thank you* queen, movie star, you get the idea xD

Campus is like HUUUUUGEEEEEE. And the buildings so colorful!









We then went into the recording room and they told us a lil bit about it. Then we had to singgggg !! But quite good I guess, had to choose something that everyone knew how to sing... I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Think all the guys DIDN"T sing, except Alvin (((: Heyy Kellie, where's our cd?



Walked around some more, then went into the computer lab for them to teach us about game design. And waddafcuuuk, when we were entering the room, I saw these 3 dudes at the other side of the glass, I just kept on walking. Then Zhilynn told me that one of the guys actually WENT up to the glass and POINTED at my legs/skirt/ I DO NOT KNOW !! And with a face =.= Waddafcuk la, was that guy saying that my skirt was bloody short, my legs were long or I am freaking tall? I seriously can't tell if its a compliment or insult. He actually took the trouble to WALK up to the glass instead of just pointing out! Zhi says that his face seemed like a compliment but I don't know.. ANYWAYYSS
Yea they talked to us about game design, but there weren't enough com's so we had to share! Still okay I guess.

Then they brought us into this room and showed the work of the students there. They actually made their OWN boardgame! And it looked real good! Then I got fascinated by Chai Leng, Kellie, ZhiLynn and Wei Jun attempting to play tennis on the Wii, awwwwww don't they look cute.














We were given tuna/salmon sandwich for lunch but that didn't fill us up, so all of us went to the canteen to eat. Over there, we have to go up to one table, tell them what we wanna eat and pay on the spot, then give the receipt to the store owners to get it. I ate a belgian waffle and grape bubble teaa, ahh the pearls were too big to fit through the straw :/

Got back on the bus, and one of the dudes volunteered to take a pic of me and Kellie, then he called us camwhores! HAHAHA I was just surprised that he knew how to use the term properly!





Got back on the bus, talked, listened to music, Kellie slept, hehe. Went back up to 4Sigma to wait till school ended, and just read the yearbook. After reading we were like let's CAMWHORE ! AHHHH this ZhiLynn ahhh!! I set it to multiple shots and timer, and she just kept LAUGHING and LAUGHING her head off! But atleast SOME pics turned out nice. haahahahaha She claims she kept laughing cause of Ms Chee's face, she kept staring at us! So while taking the pic, I stared at her and I laughed too.

















Then went to porch to teman Cheryll and Kellie, camwhored again! Then walked back home by myself









Overall, the trip was quite fun =DD

Me and Kellie and sometimes Zhi Lynn, MUAHHAHA... would just start saying nice wall nice wall! And would just start DROOLINGG. Number 7 gave us both the biggest reaction! We stared for awhile, then the rest of the group was moving and Kellie tried to pull me but I wouldn't move and I held on to the door cause I didn't wanna stop staring !!! All the guys behind us were like wtfff, then Kellie and me just kept saying who was better no. 7 or 8? And the boys attempted to answer for us.. sorry laa, no gays allowed in the question ;DD Jokkinnngg !

total: 11 HOT GUYS ! FCUKKSSS MANNN ! DROOOOOLS

0 comments: